Windows 10: MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page

Discus and support MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; What has Microsoft Hotmail ID and Microsoft User Picture got anything to do with my Login Page Why are both appearing in Login Page and My Info in my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hiccups, Jul 12, 2019.

1. hiccups Win User

MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page

What has Microsoft Hotmail ID and Microsoft User Picture got anything to do with my Login Page Why are both appearing in Login Page and My Info in my Local Account. I haven't used my Microsoft Account for Login. It is a local account.

:)

hiccups, Jul 12, 2019

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Remove previous owner's MS User LogIn and make Laptop Mine

My adult son gave me his laptop (Windows 10 64bit) when he bought a Mac. I have copied all of his folders, etc using his MS login ID.

He is the only user and is set up as administrator. I now want to remove him completely and log in with my own MS account ID. I want to make the laptop "mine" (complete technical "ownership") as though I had bought it used so to speak.

What are the steps to do that?

Thank you.

Jan

BlueJaysLanding LLC, Jul 12, 2019
  4. FiiLeTe Win User

MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page - Similar Threads - Hotmail mandatorily asked

2. MS Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Login: Why am I getting this error since installing office 2019 pro plus ? My login credentials have been stored on the same password vault for 10 years without any recent changes. I was finally able to login to the community hub after trying the standard login and the 365 login....
  3. MS Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Login: Why am I getting this error since installing office 2019 pro plus ? My login credentials have been stored on the same password vault for 10 years without any recent changes. I was finally able to login to the community hub after trying the standard login and the 365 login....
  4. chat or call ms support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    chat or call ms support: I am trying to call or at least chat with MS support but the webpages and links seem to put me in endless loop -- is there a link/url that a least will start a chat session with a support agent? Thanks...
  5. chat or call ms support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chat or call ms support: I am trying to call or at least chat with MS support but the webpages and links seem to put me in endless loop -- is there a link/url that a least will start a chat session with a support agent? Thanks...
  6. chat or call ms support

7. Chatting with MS

Chatting with MS: I've tried all sorts of ways to open up a direct chat with MS tech support to no avail. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chatting-with-ms/760e3de4-235f-4535-ae62-39d7d6506291
  8. Chatting with MS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chatting with MS: I've tried all sorts of ways to open up a direct chat with MS tech support to no avail. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chatting-with-ms/760e3de4-235f-4535-ae62-39d7d6506291
  9. MS Chat Support failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Chat Support failure.: I keep receiving the following message when trying to use CHAT... "You are not the owner of the case." I am signed in I think with my "Outlook.com" account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-chat-support-failure/30077816-617d-4dd9-8c0f-1ed06b03112e
  10. MS Security Essentials repeatedly asks users to "Restart Now"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Security Essentials repeatedly asks users to "Restart Now": Over the past two weeks the MS Security Essentials service on my Win 7 Machines has been restarting periodically. In many cases the restart times out and it takes several more tries before it gives up, which is typical, or resumes normal function. This does not appear to be...