Windows 10: MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page

Discus and support MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; What has Microsoft Hotmail ID and Microsoft User Picture got anything to do with my Login Page Why are both appearing in Login Page and My Info in my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hiccups, Jul 12, 2019.

1. hiccups Win User

MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page

What has Microsoft Hotmail ID and Microsoft User Picture got anything to do with my Login Page Why are both appearing in Login Page and My Info in my Local Account. I haven't used my Microsoft Account for Login. It is a local account.

:)

hiccups, Jul 12, 2019

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Remove previous owner's MS User LogIn and make Laptop Mine

My adult son gave me his laptop (Windows 10 64bit) when he bought a Mac. I have copied all of his folders, etc using his MS login ID.

He is the only user and is set up as administrator. I now want to remove him completely and log in with my own MS account ID. I want to make the laptop "mine" (complete technical "ownership") as though I had bought it used so to speak.

What are the steps to do that?

Thank you.

Jan

BlueJaysLanding LLC, Jul 12, 2019
  4. FiiLeTe Win User

MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Hotmail ID mandatorily asked for Chat now appearing along with MS User Picture in Login Page - Similar Threads - Hotmail mandatorily asked

2. MS Front Page 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Front Page 2000: Runs great on all 3 windows 7 units but will not install without errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-front-page-2000/9c6c6421-37f8-4d67-958a-f264639d63aa
  3. MS Security Essentials repeatedly asks users to "Restart Now"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Security Essentials repeatedly asks users to "Restart Now": Over the past two weeks the MS Security Essentials service on my Win 7 Machines has been restarting periodically. In many cases the restart times out and it takes several more tries before it gives up, which is typical, or resumes normal function. This does not appear to be...
  4. ms picture manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    ms picture manager: how do I set ms picture manager (part of Microsoft SharePoint Design 2010) as my default picture viewer I have gone into settings > default apps and tried to change the default setting from Microsoft Photo to ms picture manager but this does not work, and with no default...
  5. Ms edge home page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge home page.: I set google.com to open edge with, but when I click on home button default page comes up. How do I set home button to go to google.com? Henry 58969
  6. MS User Account Avatar now is v.low definition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS User Account Avatar now is v.low definition: Not an important point, but the avatar on my lock screen has become extremely blurry and low definition over time: [img] Originally it was taken from a wallpaper that I had on a Windows installation, which got synced across various Windows installations that I had signed...
  7. A tip for users changing ms account & ms store.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A tip for users changing ms account & ms store.: Today I changed my outlook account to my original gmail account. In an earlier post I gave a tip to fix onedrive. This time I found out the the ms store was asking for outlook account password, did not work. Microsoft support could not help either. But refusing to give up I...
  8. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.: Hi, Not sure if I describing what I am looking for correctly. I was told yesterday by a large financial institution, that I need to make changes to the settting listed on the "about:flags" page, accessed by opening a new tab, and typing in "about:flags". A series of...
  9. Upcoming changes to MS mail servers may affect Hotmail users

in Browsers and Email
    Upcoming changes to MS mail servers may affect Hotmail users: This is a head-up to users of Hotmail accounts. You may know that Hotmail accounts have been aliased to outlook.com accounts for some time. I have just learned that Microsoft will, over the current quarter, change the mail server setup to use Outlook365 at the back-end. I...
  10. MS Picture it 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Picture it 7: I have been running MS Picture it 7 just fine on Windows 10 until a few days ago. The program starts like all is ok but as soon as I try to load a picture It says "Picture It! 7.0 has stopped working." "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will...