Windows 10: MS Incompatibility

Discus and support MS Incompatibility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Why is Microsoft insistent in becoming another IOS, not compatible with any software that hasn't been initiated, approved, condoned, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lcon, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Lcon Win User

MS Incompatibility

Hi All, Why is Microsoft insistent in becoming another IOS, not compatible with any software that hasn't been initiated, approved, condoned, or distributed by Microsoft or an affiliate? Your updates of Win 10 and Edge make them incompatible with gmail or Chrome, with new window boxes opening without asking, automatic mouse activity that was not intended, losing of lengthy emails when Mail and Gmail end up in a conflict. Are Microsoft and Gmail having a battle to see who can frustrate, madden, disenfranchise and totally screw the end user? It's a good way to get a lot of people to switch over to Linux!

:)

2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 12, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 12, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

MS Incompatibility

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

MS Incompatibility

1. MS Incompatibility - Similar Threads - Incompatibility

2. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  3. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  4. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  5. Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade

Incompatible processor for Windows 11 upgrade: My Dell 27AIO running Windows 10 Home passes a PC Health Check for a Windows 11 upgrade except for an incompatible processor. Wondering if anyone knows what missing functionality is present with an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz and 48 GB of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade...
  6. Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys: I found a link to a similar issue but can't reply or comment there:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssudbussys-ssudmdmsys-reborn-d/063c4836-3168-48a0-9074-818c8780d324Can't turn on Memory integrity due to some incompatible drivers.Currently, I don't use/...
  7. Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys

Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys: I found a link to a similar issue but can't reply or comment there:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssudbussys-ssudmdmsys-reborn-d/063c4836-3168-48a0-9074-818c8780d324Can't turn on Memory integrity due to some incompatible drivers.Currently, I don't use/...
  8. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  9. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  10. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....