Windows 10: MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5

Discus and support MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sir/Madam, I have some offline PCs which have been bought MS Windows 10 pre-installed. While installing ILIT for Windows 10, Error of .NET Framework... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mantri_Ramawatar, Nov 25, 2019.

1. MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5

Sir/Madam,

I have some offline PCs which have been bought MS Windows 10 pre-installed. While installing ILIT for Windows 10, Error of .NET Framework 2.0/3.0 is given, While .NET Framework 4.7 already installed. .NET Framework 3.5 ( which is shown in Turn on/off Windows features) while trying to enable .NET Framework 3.5, it is asking for internet to update. Where as my PCs are offline and not having internet support due to security reasons and restricted access.

How can I update system files for .NET Framework 3.5 in offline mode.

Please guide.

:)

Mantri_Ramawatar, Nov 25, 2019

2. Unable to install Microsoft Indic language input tool

On installation of MS indic language input tool, the setup displays the following message:

" Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool requires .NET Framework 2.0 or higher. Please install .NET framework 2.0 and restart Setup"

I downloaded the setup of .NET framework 4.5 and while installing the Setup said " .NET Framework could not be installed due to the following reasons:

1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable.

2.Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer.

If .NET framework is already installed on my PC, Why can't I install MS Indic Language Input tool and why is it showing such message?
    MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5 1afd7ffe-40b7-4a9a-9d3d-4b430f472184.png

MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5 9958f76e-eff8-4745-b0d7-21c566d0c138.png

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Alwin Showi, Nov 25, 2019
  3. ambernath Win User
    MS indic language input tools, not working, windows 10

I have same problem ,

My windows 10 is updated but Hindi input tool not working and appear a dialog box regarding download additional feature of net framework ,But when I install these I found error and language pack already install but google input tool for hindi language not
    working here.other pakages of hindi is not in same pattern.

please solve it

ambernath, Nov 25, 2019
  4. MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5

Cannot install MS Indic Language Input Tool in Windows 10

Whenever I try to install MS Indic Language Input Tool for Hindi on my Windows 10 PC, the following error message flashes:

MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5 871fae2f-c0cb-4feb-adef-9e60dcbc7d49?upload=true.png

And when I try to install .NET Framework, it says

MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5 5adb5193-3824-41f1-8927-9d8abf24d14a?upload=true.png

I have following version of .NET Framework already installed

MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5 b7492446-2f60-416a-90fe-b4db833653c1?upload=true.png

Version of Windows 10 : Windows 10 Home x64 Bit Version : 1709

PrakharSrivastava589, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5

1. MS Indic Language Input Tool for Windows 10,Issue of .NET Framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - Indic Language Input

2. Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.: Hello guys. I want to install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" for windows pc Silently using powershell or script. I have tried lots of commands but always popup wizard appears. Please suggest any switch for my software. I have also attached screenshot of wizard....
  3. Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.: Hello guys. I want to install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" for windows pc Silently using powershell or script. I have tried lots of commands but always popup wizard appears. Please suggest any switch for my software. I have also attached screenshot of wizard....
  4. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. In Windows features, net framework 4.8 indicates in a foreign language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows features, net framework 4.8 indicates in a foreign language: Does anyone know what this is it must be in Dutch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-features-net-framework-48-indicates-in/530bb713-9d61-4863-9d2f-68c08994c91d
  7. In Windows features, net framework 4.8 indicates in a foreign language

In Windows features, net framework 4.8 indicates in a foreign language: Does anyone know what this is it must be in Dutch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-features-net-framework-48-indicates-in/530bb713-9d61-4863-9d2f-68c08994c91d
  8. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  9. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  10. USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10: Hi, I have downloaded the above tool to enter and edit texts in Telugu and Sanskrit languages. For installation, it is requiring the installation Dotnet framework2.0 or above. Even after installation of this dotnetframework, the tool is not being installed. How it can be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft indic tool requires .net or higher

2. nu vot

3. microsoft indic language input tool hindi for windows 10 64 bit