Windows 10: MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4)

Discus and support MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I appear to have run into an issue where when it comes to MS Intune where even though secure boot has been selected in the BIOS and BitLocker is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alan Computing, Aug 1, 2018.

1. MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4)

I appear to have run into an issue where when it comes to MS Intune where even though secure boot has been selected in the BIOS and BitLocker is activated in Windows, Intune does not recognise them as being on and as a result of the policy rejects them from joining.

I have upgraded to RS4, but the issue still persists.

Below is some setting on my machine:
    Boot Priority set to UEFI first
    CSM set to disable
    Boot mode set to UEFI only
    Secure Boot set to Enabled
    TCG Security feature = Yes
    OS Optimized tested with enabled and disabled.

Is there anything that I miss?

:)

Alan Computing, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Boot Emergency!

Go to Ms config and see if it is showing in the boot list.

Tatty_One, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Aug 1, 2018
  4. MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4)

What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4)

1. MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4) - Similar Threads - Intune showing compliance

2. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  3. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  4. Secure boot option is not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure boot option is not showing: I have 32 bit operating system lg company's pc.I try to update 64 bit version of windows 10 using bootable pendrive. But secure boot option is not showing in my pc's bios.what should I do?...
  5. Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11

Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11: Hello,we have about 100 laptops in our organization, Intune seems to be working well with Windows 10 devices. All out laptops are Lenovos.We have started buying laptops with windows 11 now and in all laptops we have issues downloading software from Company portal. Most of the...
  6. Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11: Hello,we have about 100 laptops in our organization, Intune seems to be working well with Windows 10 devices. All out laptops are Lenovos.We have started buying laptops with windows 11 now and in all laptops we have issues downloading software from Company portal. Most of the...
  7. Intune Compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  8. Intune Compliance

Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  9. HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot: Everytime I boot up my computer in the morning, Nvidia reports that my monitor is not HDCP compliant. The only reason why I need it is to watch Blu-rays, and my CyberLink PowerDVD 20 software will report that my computer isn't compliant, and therefore won't load the Blu-ray....
  10. security and compliance center quarantine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security and compliance center quarantine: What happened to the security and compliance center quarantine. I no longer can find my quarantined e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-and-compliance-center-quarantine/2aa2c9ad-38c5-4e0d-b3ea-750302c127d9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intune compliance secure boot

2. intune secure boot not compliant

3. intune secure boot

4. compliance policy intune secure boot,
  5. secure boot is on but intune compliance failing,
  6. require biltlocker the requested target not found,
  7. secure boot non-compliant intune,
  8. bitlocker compliance intune requested target was not found,
  9. secure boot windows 10 intuce,
  10. intune windows 10 showing non-compliant secure boot enabled but intune doesnt see it,
  11. windows 10 in tune firewall not compliant,
  12. secure boo intune,
  13. secure boot is not showing compliant in intune,
  14. intune compliance secure boot,
  15. secure boot is enabled but shows not compliant in intune