Windows 10: MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.

Discus and support MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX. I receive an email and click allow which directs me to family settings. He still doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Jackson2, Dec 2, 2023.

1. MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.

MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX. I receive an email and click allow which directs me to family settings. He still doesn't have permission so I then click on Family Settings hoping to be able to change the age limit etc. When I do I get the following "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while. TraceId: ELYQoc6jg0SujC2P.39.437." There is nothing wrong with my browser and I have access to other websites. This is so frustrating. Please help

:)

Jack Jackson2, Dec 2, 2023

2. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that Minecraft keeps asking for permission even after providing always allow access. Let’s try some steps to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Change the age rating for the allowed apps. As Minecraft game is allowed for 10+ aged users.

1. Open
      https://account.microsoft.com/family/
      on the browser.
    2. Now click on Already set up? Sign in now> option.
    3. Login with the parent account.
    4. Now under the child account click on
      Content restrictions.
    5. Under allow apps and games rated for change the drop down option to a higher age.

Method 2:

Remove the app from always allowed list and add again. Refer the article

Block inappropriate apps, games, and media on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 2, 2023
  3. I want to allow access to my son on his Windows phone, but. when I attempt permission whizzard it asks for my US details. and i'm from the UK.

I want to allow access to my son on his Windows phone, but. when I attempt permission whizzard it asks for my US details. and i'm from the UK.

stevenharker, Dec 2, 2023
  4. EdRensi Win User

MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.

How do I verify my underage son for granting him permission to play on Xbox one?

How do I verify my underage son for granting him permission to play on Xbox one? He has an Xbox 360 that he can log onto just fine with. What are the actual step by step instructions to get this done? I know I need to verify with a 50 cent charge on my
    credit card, but Microsofts crap instructions don't explain how to do this. PLEASE HELP!!!

Moved from Community Participation Center

EdRensi, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.

1. MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX. - Similar Threads - asking permission allow

2. MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.: MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX. I receive an email and click allow which directs me to family settings. He still doesn't have permission so I then click on Family Settings hoping to be able to change the age limit etc. When I do I get the...
  3. Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it: I just got a new computer and I set up user accounts for each of my kids so I can track and monitor. I was able to get roblox to work on one of the kids accounts when I gave them permission. However, from my other kids accounts I did the same thing where you go into the...
  4. Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it: I just got a new computer and I set up user accounts for each of my kids so I can track and monitor. I was able to get roblox to work on one of the kids accounts when I gave them permission. However, from my other kids accounts I did the same thing where you go into the...
  5. Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms: I purchased MC for my son for xmas. He would now like to try Realms. When we hit "Servers" or anything similar it says:You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online...So we go to the link and logged on with my account. We...
  7. Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms

Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms: I purchased MC for my son for xmas. He would now like to try Realms. When we hit "Servers" or anything similar it says:You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online...So we go to the link and logged on with my account. We...
  8. Giving my son full permissions

Giving my son full permissions: How do i take all the restrictions off for my son? My son cant even add his friends in minecraft or on his xbox PC version account. I have flipped all the things off that i can find in microsoft family settings and he still cannont add friends cause of the set up nor go into...
  9. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Fortnite I need to how to fix this when I ask even though my parent already allowed it but it is still asking...
  10. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access: Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play. ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work? ***Original title: family permissions problem***...