Windows 10: MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.

Discus and support MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. When I click arrange all the edge pieces go to the left instead of to the right and all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomasRooker, Dec 5, 2020.

1. MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.

Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. When I click arrange all the edge pieces go to the left instead of to the right and all the other puzzle pieces are in the middle.... I can not use the puzzles anymore. How come? Nothing changed on my computer so this is a Microsoft problem!

:)

TomasRooker, Dec 5, 2020

2. Puzzle pieces splits in Jigsaw

My Microsoft jigsaw started having problem after upgrading to windows 10. The puzzle pieces are cut off in the middle. They are connected, but in the middle of the next piece. I don't know how to really explain. Can't match pieces when they are cut off on
    the edges.

microsoft jigsaw- Original Title

dixie2-105, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Ablubell Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces tiny

Since moving onto Windows 10 Microsoft Jigsaw pieces are tiny. If I zoom in obviously I then have to move the puzzle pieces in from the edges to see everything. Is there a way to increase the size of the pieces as a default without using the zoom feature?
    As you can see, there's lots of empty space to the right but if I zoom in the pieces on the left, top and bottom move out of view and I have to relocate them individually. "Arrange" just zooms back out again and moves pieces around - so I have the same issue
    with needing to zoom but the relocated individual pieces to see every piece in the same screen.

MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. f87bc312-3455-4761-be2b-7ad9f5a3abd0.png

Ablubell, Dec 5, 2020
  4. MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.

Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.

1. MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. - Similar Threads - Jigsaw does arrange

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. MS Jigsaw puzzle Bug catcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Jigsaw puzzle Bug catcher: I would like to know if you are going to come out with just the bug catcher part of puzzle. I enjoy playing it more than the others. It is the fun part of playing the puzzle challenge....
  4. Puzzles are too small in MS jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Puzzles are too small in MS jigsaw: I really enjoy working puzzles on Microsoft Jigsaw. However - the puzzle it's self is tiny. I can enlarge the pieces, but the puzzle is always too small. I do NOT want to enlarge everything else on my screen so there needs to be a way just to enlarge theses puzzles. Carol...
  5. MS Jigsaw puzzles missing

MS Jigsaw puzzles missing: Recently I had to reset MS Jigsaw because it was not opening. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, and now none of my puzzles are there after signing in. I only have 1 MS account linked to my computer and wonder what happened....
  6. MS jigsaw puzzles

MS jigsaw puzzles: I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-jigsaw-puzzles/a602232b-43a2-457b-8ca3-13172b64e310
  7. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  8. The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?

The MS Magic Jigsaw Puzzles...?: I cannot play the original jigsaw, where it played every day, and each month...a long box appears with the heading, Mission, on it small long boxes appear underneath it and in order to do the jigsaw I've got to click on one of them to do one...? Also...when I've finished the...
  9. MS Jigsaw Additional Puzzle Packs

MS Jigsaw Additional Puzzle Packs: On 2/11/2019 I was able to clear the problem with Windows Update and not being able to sign in to my MS Account or to load MS Jigsaw faster as well as to sign on and view and get additional Puzzle Packs. After the stuck Update routine was cleared--there was only on PID...
  10. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f