Windows 10: MS jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support MS jigsaw puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulBauders, Oct 10, 2019.

1. MS jigsaw puzzles

I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover them?

:)

PaulBauders, Oct 10, 2019
  2. DickC1978 Win User

MS Jigsaw closes puzzles after a few moves

I am up to 18362.356---MS Jigsaw has been working fine, but at times it closes puzzles after a few moves.

Most of the previous times Terminating MS Jigsaw, MS Store and doing a Restart works to clear whatever is causing MS Jigsaw to close.

One time it was fixed after the System Maintenance ran, which cleaned up the Trouble shooting history,

After 356 installed, MS Jigsaw was back to closing after a few moves.

Right now I have 52 Puzzle Packs and most have Level 2 and 3 completed.

And I started working on Level three puzzles and did complete one Level 4 puzzle

What is going on that makes MS Jigsaw close while working a puzzle?

DickC1978, Oct 10, 2019
  3. MS Jigsaw puzzles missing

Answers:
    1. I have only one MS Account, and I have signed into it several times on both machines. Puzzle collections are there on Win 8.1 PC, not there in Win 10 laptop.
    2. Game is Classic Jigsaw
    3. I have restarted and even re-installed the app. Puzzle collections still missing on Win 10.

DavidNatcher, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

MS jigsaw puzzles

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

MS jigsaw puzzles

1. MS jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - jigsaw puzzles

2. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  3. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  4. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  5. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...: Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw, the new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues that you may want to check. What is labeled as "City of Idris I" is actually "Moulay Idriss, Morocco". Moulay Idriss, Moulay Driss Zerhoun or simply Zerhoun is a town in the...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...

Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...: Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw, the new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues that you may want to check. What is labeled as "City of Idris I" is actually "Moulay Idriss, Morocco". Moulay Idriss, Moulay Driss Zerhoun or simply Zerhoun is a town in the...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.: Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles that I've started. I check memory on my computer and usage is less than 10%. Never had this problem in the past with over 800 puzzles completed. Currently only two catagories downloaded....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.

Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.: Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles that I've started. I check memory on my computer and usage is less than 10%. Never had this problem in the past with over 800 puzzles completed. Currently only two catagories downloaded....
  10. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. level 2 support technician amit sunar