Windows 10: MS jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support MS jigsaw puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulBauders, Oct 10, 2019.

1. MS jigsaw puzzles

I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover them?

:)

PaulBauders, Oct 10, 2019
  2. DickC1978 Win User

MS Jigsaw closes puzzles after a few moves

I am up to 18362.356---MS Jigsaw has been working fine, but at times it closes puzzles after a few moves.

Most of the previous times Terminating MS Jigsaw, MS Store and doing a Restart works to clear whatever is causing MS Jigsaw to close.

One time it was fixed after the System Maintenance ran, which cleaned up the Trouble shooting history,

After 356 installed, MS Jigsaw was back to closing after a few moves.

Right now I have 52 Puzzle Packs and most have Level 2 and 3 completed.

And I started working on Level three puzzles and did complete one Level 4 puzzle

What is going on that makes MS Jigsaw close while working a puzzle?

DickC1978, Oct 10, 2019
  3. MS Jigsaw puzzles missing

Answers:
    1. I have only one MS Account, and I have signed into it several times on both machines. Puzzle collections are there on Win 8.1 PC, not there in Win 10 laptop.
    2. Game is Classic Jigsaw
    3. I have restarted and even re-installed the app. Puzzle collections still missing on Win 10.

DavidNatcher, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

MS jigsaw puzzles

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

MS jigsaw puzzles

1. MS jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - jigsaw puzzles

2. Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles: I have been using Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft puzzles for the past few years. Today, none of them will work. I uninstalled them and then re installed them and they still don't work. I updated my computer and they still don't work. How do I fix them? How do I get...
  3. can bring up magic jigsaw puzzles, but won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can bring up magic jigsaw puzzles, but won't open: can bring up magic jigsaw puzzles, but won't open. why is that and what can be done to correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-bring-up-magic-jigsaw-puzzles-but-wont-open/f7f41149-5de3-43e3-98aa-27e9350cec29
  4. Puzzles are too small in MS jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Puzzles are too small in MS jigsaw: I really enjoy working puzzles on Microsoft Jigsaw. However - the puzzle it's self is tiny. I can enlarge the pieces, but the puzzle is always too small. I do NOT want to enlarge everything else on my screen so there needs to be a way just to enlarge theses puzzles. Carol...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw not loading properly, forgetting my downloaded puzzles: Microsoft Jigsaw has slipped again, did so earlier this year. Won't load my downloaded puzzles, and has forgotten that I've downloaded any so asking me to "pay" again....
  6. Micosoft jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micosoft jigsaw puzzles: i have had delete and restore the microsoft jigsaw app and also just recently reset the pc and this is like the maybe up the 10th time it did not save my work and puzzles i purchased and i like to know how to get it to update and i hope i can put backups on OneDrive if...
  7. MS Jigsaw puzzles missing

MS Jigsaw puzzles missing: Recently I had to reset MS Jigsaw because it was not opening. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, and now none of my puzzles are there after signing in. I only have 1 MS account linked to my computer and wonder what happened....
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle issues I've lost all my purchased collections after accepting the new Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle app!!!! My points have remained but everything from the past has gone. I’ve been playing this game for over two years and not happy about this problem! How...
  9. not getting all my gold bars on Microsoft jigsaw daily puzzles

not getting all my gold bars on Microsoft jigsaw daily puzzles: Not getting all my gold bars on the Daily puzzles, the first 30 bars each day, are not added to the total gold bars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-all-my-gold-bars-on-microsoft-jigsaw/54a473b4-4b22-43a2-b8d1-b9af080fe170
  10. microsoft jigsaw puzzle code 200019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft jigsaw puzzle code 200019: how can i restore my microsoft jigsaw puzzles to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-code-200019/99bc7754-3c8a-41e4-bbd3-3d9c5d98abfc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. level 2 support technician amit sunar