Windows 10: MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games

Discus and support MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi My wife has just installed Microsoft Jigsaw on her new Surface Go tablet 8ggb, 128ssd running Windows 10 s. She has used MS Jigsaw on her laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sbcs37, Sep 19, 2018.

1. sbcs37 Win User

MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games

Hi

My wife has just installed Microsoft Jigsaw on her new Surface Go tablet 8ggb, 128ssd running Windows 10 s. She has used MS Jigsaw on her laptop and old tablet for several years and it is linked to her MS Account. Whilst it will open she is unable to get it to open the new daily games. When she clicks on the link it tries to download in the usual way but after some time with the download moving symbol it just stops and the screen goes back to the original green empty screen.

We have tried deleting and re-installing, and we have used the reset option but to no avail. With the Surface Go I have found that we cannot access the regedit to clean out the install information.

Do you have any ideas please

many thanks

alan

:)

sbcs37, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Martha319 Win User
    How to get new jigsaw jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

Old title: Jigsaw game

How do you get new jigsaw jam collections on the MS jigsaw game?

Martha319, Sep 19, 2018
  4. MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games

MS Jigsaw Sets not loading the photos

Hi John,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that jigsaw game that you downloaded has some performance issue. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game from Windows store.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games

1. MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games - Similar Threads - Jigsaw load each

2. New background each day - how to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New background each day - how to?: I have a folder of pictures that I would to change on my pc background each day. I know it sounds crazy but it is not just various pictures, I set it up so that it is in line with holidays, seasons or personal events. Each picture is dated in order for the whole year in a...
  3. New background each day - how to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New background each day - how to?: I have a folder of pictures that I would to change on my pc background each day. I know it sounds crazy but it is not just various pictures, I set it up so that it is in line with holidays, seasons or personal events. Each picture is dated in order for the whole year in a...
  4. MS Jigsaw loads for 2 seconds then disappears

MS Jigsaw loads for 2 seconds then disappears: Just upgraded my PC new desktop gaming machine and downloaded MS Jigsaw..I can see it splash and then disappear. Have installed, uninstalled used the troubleshooter, rebooted and still the same problem disabled norton, same problem did all the windows updates, same...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaws not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaws not Loading: I have successfully down loaded the following jigsaw's Category Animals 29 images 100% complete Category Food 15 images 100% complete Category Flowers 31 images 100% complete Category Holidays 16 images 100% complete Category Nature 84 images 83% complete 17 images ready...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not load: Tried uninstall and reinstall. Jigsaw goes to page where you select classic, jammer or daily challege and will not load any of them. Can't play anything. Its just lost to me....
  7. MS jigsaw puzzles

MS jigsaw puzzles: I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-jigsaw-puzzles/a602232b-43a2-457b-8ca3-13172b64e310
  8. loading microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    loading microsoft jigsaw: I get this problem every now and again and also sometimes with Microsoft solatiare collection. if you have this phelp youroblem I can https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-microsoft-jigsaw/1f11f5f8-a6b8-4987-829b-76b837b19aa4"
  9. Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load: I play the daily challenges for Microsoft jigsaw and the Jigsaw Jammer Challenge for 9 December does not load - all other challenges have loaded and been completed. ***Modified from: 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load ***...
  10. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can no longer gather gold for microsoft jigsaw tried reinstall etc etc no result

2. ms jigsaw not loading

3. ms jiggsaw will not load