Windows 10: MS keeps installing stuff I don't want or ask for, sick to death of it

Discus and support MS keeps installing stuff I don't want or ask for, sick to death of it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm tired of BS answers like it uses a negligible amount of resources. To you they are negligible not to everyone else. Not all of us have your budget... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by grhayes, Jan 12, 2021.

1. grhayes Win User

MS keeps installing stuff I don't want or ask for, sick to death of it

I'm tired of BS answers like it uses a negligible amount of resources. To you they are negligible not to everyone else.
    Not all of us have your budget to buy new hardware all the damn time.
    Not just that every time you do that there is another issue of is it secure. Most the time your additions come with security issues.

The polite thing to do would be place it in the app store and if we want it well install it if not we don't want it.

There is a reason people are creating stripped down versions of windows 10 and others are switching to linux.

You people are pompous, rude, and arrogant as living hell you act like you are smarter than everyone else.

You aren't even close.

So why is it you feel you have this need to do that?

The OS should install in and of itself. Everything else should be a matter of opting in.choice of the user

:)

grhayes, Jan 12, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 12, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 12, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. MS keeps installing stuff I don't want or ask for, sick to death of it - Similar Threads - keeps installing stuff

2. sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...: Why can't Microsoft figure this out? It has to be the number one topic from people who are fed up with it. If I go through the proper procedure to eject a usb drive, half of the time it gives me this stupid error and I wind up having to shut the computer down to remove the...
  3. sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...: Why can't Microsoft figure this out? It has to be the number one topic from people who are fed up with it. If I go through the proper procedure to eject a usb drive, half of the time it gives me this stupid error and I wind up having to shut the computer down to remove the...
  4. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  5. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  6. Sick of MS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sick of MS: I am sick and tired of Microsoft putting out updates and deciding what the hell should be important to me. Why the heck can they come and make it so applications that I have been using for years will no long function correctly? Start sending out a check with these updates...
  7. automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT: Not a question. Just figured out thought it a computer malfunctio that the out of focus login screen is an update. AN UPDATE??!! If I wanted a fuzzy out of focus login screen I would pick one! What stupid your curse word decided to add this as an UPDATE?! That is...
  8. Swapping to Linux. Don't care how much stuff breaks as a result. Sick of Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swapping to Linux. Don't care how much stuff breaks as a result. Sick of Windows.: Hi, I'm trying to get off of Windows 10. It forces me to update every couple weeks for problems that I never even noticed, then has the audacity to install its web browser that I have to jump through a dozen hoops to uninstall. The fact that I have to install third party...
  9. I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have used MS windowsfor years and I am sick of being told that I must ask the...: Windows 10 is an abomination that has shut off half of my programs . This is MY computer and I resent Microsoft telling me what I can or not do. I have hundreds of dollars worth of unusable programs because the idiots who designed Win10 decided to "upgrade" the system to...
  10. Optional Feature that I don't want keeps trying to Install and failing

in Windows 10 Support
    Optional Feature that I don't want keeps trying to Install and failing: https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGch...p5HW/giphy.gif Hi, I have had this annoying problem always with Windows 10. I am from Finland, and I use English Windows. I have set-up my Windows so that I have Finnish Keyboard and English UI. However, for some reason this...