Windows 10: MS Mail App sent items is empty

Discus and support MS Mail App sent items is empty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marylougarza831, Aug 10, 2020.

1. MS Mail App sent items is empty

Hello,

I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed and i know i did not delete them. I could never see the sent items folder when opening the Mail app so I marked the sent items folder as a favorite and that brought it to view but does not list emails i have sent before or after doing this and i have email before and after. I will be eagerly wait for a response. Thank you.

Mari Lou

:)

marylougarza831, Aug 10, 2020

2. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so.

Older Sent Items show OK, everything up to the start of this month has the time / date the mail was sent. I've contacted some of the mail recipients and most have received the emails, one or two haven't but I can't tell from checking Mail > Sent Items.

I've deleted and recreated the accounts in the Mail app but same issue, mail looks to have sent but shows 'Still working on it...' for the date / time is was sent

ASL Support, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail - Sent Items vanish

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing could be due to incorrect settings. We suggest checking how sent items are viewed in the Mail app. Go to the
    Sent items folder, access the current view, and then select
    Show all messages

If sent items are still missing, we suggest removing your account from the Mail app, and then add back your account using an advanced setup. Make sure to set the email server to IMAP. Here is an
    article on how to set up your account in Mail for your reference.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Aug 10, 2020
  4. MS Mail App sent items is empty

Live Mail sent email never received

You need to go through the usual process of testing things one step at a time, e.g.

• Send a mail to yourself and check if it is visible in the Outbox or Sent Items box
    • Send a mail to a family member while their mail program is inactive, then check if the mail item is visible in their ISP's webmail.

Frederik Long, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

MS Mail App sent items is empty

1. MS Mail App sent items is empty - Similar Threads - Mail App sent

2. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  3. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  4. Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?: I use Mail (simply because it came with the OS). Not perfect, but certainly up until now adequate However I do seem to have two sent folders, one marked Sent Messages and the other marked Sent Items (there was a one point even a third also marked Sent Items, which as it...
  5. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync: I have a Dell desktop PC that I bought approx 3 years ago. I have been running the Windows 10 Mail App on it since I first bought it. The App version is 16005.12827.20290.0 I use the app to access two separate Gmail accounts. Recently the app has stopped showing sent...
  7. Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder: I have been using the Windows Mail App to send emails, and while all previous email I had sent appear in my Sent folder, two emails I sent today don't show up. They didn't show up in the Windows app, but they also didn't show up in Gmail online when I cheked seperately. I...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Sent Box is Empty

Windows 10 Mail Sent Box is Empty: Hi I am using WIN 10 Mail to send and receive to/from 3 separate gmail addresses. This had all been working perfectly for some time but suddenly the Sent Box of one of the addresses is empty while the other 2 addresses continue to operate as expected. The mails are...
  9. cannot see sent items in mail box

cannot see sent items in mail box: No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-sent-items-in-mail-box/6e8235b5-9281-4cd5-84a9-f3c6ceff0c9b
  10. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with Mail app Sent Items: Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so. Older Sent...