Windows 10: MS Mail Blocked Senders

Discus and support MS Mail Blocked Senders in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I block e-mail using MS Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-mail-blocked-senders/d481d3c2-3c26-409b-95f4-ac80dca630c1" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JAMESPERRY64, Feb 24, 2019.

1. MS Mail Blocked Senders

How can I block e-mail using MS Mail

:)

JAMESPERRY64, Feb 24, 2019

2. Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Mail from Blocked Senders

Why does Windows Live Mail continue to download message to my account from my Blocked Senders List? When I used Windows Live Mail in Windows 7 those messages were not downloaded to any of the boxes in my account.

If this is a problem with Windows 10, maybe someone knows how to completely block messages from Blocked Senders.

rbs-jos2500, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

MS Mail Blocked Senders

Email from blocked senders in Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

We're providing the Block Sender's list feature to filter the messages that you're going to receive in your emails. We'd like to clarify the information that you've provided. Did you block the sender using the Outlook.com or an Outlook application?

If it's Outlook.com, we suggest that you refresh your account by logging in and out on it.

If it's an Outlook application, we suggest that you log in Outlook.com instead and block the sender from that platform. To do this, open Outlook.com >
    Settings (gear icon) > Options > Mail
    > Junk Mail. Select Blocked senders, enter the email address or domain that you want to block, and select the Add icon. Press
    Save.

Refresh the Mail app and check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if the recommended solution works for you.

Joan Pin, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

MS Mail Blocked Senders

1. MS Mail Blocked Senders - Similar Threads - Mail Blocked Senders

2. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  3. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  4. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10: How do I block email addresses through the Mail App as I don't see an option to do so?I can see an option called MOVE TO JUNK and when I click it, It says Sender blocked does this mean the sender is actually blocked and that I wont receive any mail from them?Please...
  6. Block e-Mail senders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Block e-Mail senders: I am conducting important research and i need to have my mail clear of banal stuff but i can't block sites that don't have an "unsubscribe" option. There's an option called "ignore" but it's faded out and i can't click it I've also tried to search it on the internet and...
  7. Blocking Senders in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking Senders in Windows Mail: Hi Everybody. In older versions of Windows, it was easy to block spammy e-mails. R-click -> Block Sender -> done However, I've been using Win 10 for a year or more and I am having to manually delete a lot of clutter every day which is becoming a tad irksome. I have...
  8. blocking senders e mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blocking senders e mail: Need to block a senders e mail on windows 10 Hotmail but cannot see any options on opening inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-senders-e-mail/a40d90ca-e0b2-40a0-98a7-5490fd04c462"
  9. Block senders in Windows 10 Mail ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Block senders in Windows 10 Mail ?: How do I block advertizement senders in Windows 10 Mail account (not outlook)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-senders-in-windows-10-mail/3c32e368-706c-4e15-905b-0ed27e526d45
  10. Blocked Senders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blocked Senders: How do I clear my blocked senders so I may add more? It is showing full and will not let me add more. Richard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/blocked-senders/125b10e4-d22a-431d-bacf-d8a3ae941993