Windows 10: ms mail, how to omit sent from from windows 10 message

Discus and support ms mail, how to omit sent from from windows 10 message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to delete the message "sent from windows 10" in emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertShipley16, Jan 1, 2019.

1. ms mail, how to omit sent from from windows 10 message

how to delete the message "sent from windows 10" in emails

:)

RobertShipley16, Jan 1, 2019
  2. DMO
    dmo Win User

Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

Hi All, I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible.

Issue:
    • Sent mail folder in Mail application on Windows 10 doesn't sync more than 30 days of send messages for Hotmail account.
    • Only Hotmail account affected on Mail application; other sub folders sync as far back as possible
    • Gmail account is fine - can see years of sent email

Context:
    • I have 2 accounts added to my Mail client on Windows 10 - 1 hotmail, 1 gmail
    • I have Outlook mail installed on this machine also
    • Windows 10 Pro
    • Dell Precision M3800
    • Upgraded from Windows 7 -> Windows 10

Tried:
    • Removing and readding the hotmail account
    • Tried removing and adding the account as POP3 account as well as the built in Hotmail autosetup link
    • Removed all email accounts and readded them
    • Ensured that the application has permission to access calendar (have seen this online in a few places as a possible problem maker)
    • Checked that I have my sent messages (I can see them in Outlook 2013, but not in Mail -> Sent folder)

All help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

3. Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Jan 1, 2019
  4. ¡Firedog Win User

ms mail, how to omit sent from from windows 10 message

Mail for Win10 will not save sent and deleted messages

I'm afraid you're going to have to be a bit more precise and comprehensive in your problem description. Please clarify:

1. You posted in the forum for the program Windows Live Mail, yet there is no mention of this program in your post. Where does Windows Live Mail come in to it?

2. You say you have MS office +outlook. Does this mean that the Office suite you have installed includes Office Outlook, e.g. Outlook 2016? Or does it mean that you have a mail account @outlook.com?

3. You say that mail will not save sent and deleted messages.

Deleting a message implies that you don't want to save it, so it's not at all clear what you mean here.

Sent messages will normally be saved in the account's sent items folder. Messages sent from Mail would be saved there, and messages sent from the PlusNet webmail site would be saved there.
    4. POP3 and IMAP are quite different ways of accessing a mailbox on a mail server. POP3 simply downloads new messages in the account's inbox; it has no concept of folders. IMAP attempts to ensure that the folders on the server and their contents are mirrored
      in the IMAP client.

I'm sure we can find a solution to your problem, just as soon as we know what that problem is.

¡Firedog, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

ms mail, how to omit sent from from windows 10 message

1. ms mail, how to omit sent from from windows 10 message - Similar Threads - mail omit sent

2. Sent from Mail for Windows??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent from Mail for Windows??: How do I make my second computes Email setting reflect my that the email: Sent from Mail for Windows??I am not sure what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-from-mail-for-windows/c0af5f89-5aa5-4ce2-b19a-143dd95962ac
  3. Sent from Mail for Windows??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent from Mail for Windows??: How do I make my second computes Email setting reflect my that the email: Sent from Mail for Windows??I am not sure what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-from-mail-for-windows/c0af5f89-5aa5-4ce2-b19a-143dd95962ac
  4. Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...: Email account added to Windows mail app successfully. The account syncs and new messages arrive in the Inbox. Outgoing messages can be sent with the default 'sent from Mail for Windows' signature but messages with a personalised signature remain in the Outbox. Why does this...
  5. Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...

Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...: Email account added to Windows mail app successfully. The account syncs and new messages arrive in the Inbox. Outgoing messages can be sent with the default 'sent from Mail for Windows' signature but messages with a personalised signature remain in the Outbox. Why does this...
  6. How do I customize the "Sent from Mail for Windows"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I customize the "Sent from Mail for Windows": Before I went to Windows 11 I could customize my signature to get rid of the "Sent from Mail for Windows" and put in a professional signature. Now that I use windows and Microsoft 365 I have to constantly change it for each business email. How can I create and stick to a...
  7. How do I customize the "Sent from Mail for Windows"

How do I customize the "Sent from Mail for Windows": Before I went to Windows 11 I could customize my signature to get rid of the "Sent from Mail for Windows" and put in a professional signature. Now that I use windows and Microsoft 365 I have to constantly change it for each business email. How can I create and stick to a...
  8. Omit folders from Onedrive

Omit folders from Onedrive: It is not possible to eliminate folders from Onesync/Onedrive. On the other hand, some apps locate application folders without user control. Why can there not be user control over eliminating selected folders from syncing? IMHO there should be. In my case, I have over 1Gb...
  9. Omit folders from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Omit folders from Onedrive: It is not possible to eliminate folders from Onesync/Onedrive. On the other hand, some apps locate application folders without user control. Why can there not be user control over eliminating selected folders from syncing? IMHO there should be. In my case, I have over 1Gb...
  10. Windows 10 Mail - How see which address an email was sent from?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail - How see which address an email was sent from?: I MUST be missing something here - but I got an email from someone I have several addresses for, with the Mail client showing just the name of the sender, not the address the mail was sent from. I want to reply to a specific address, but also to know which address the email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. omit hotmail

2. remove windows 10 message from outlook mails