Windows 10: MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body

Discus and support MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MS Mail latest 16005.13228.41011.0; Windows 10 latest; Dell Inspiron 5591 all updates Some forwarded email is sent with no body or truncated body.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K EOhrn, Nov 9, 2020.

1. K EOhrn Win User

MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body

MS Mail latest 16005.13228.41011.0; Windows 10 latest; Dell Inspiron 5591 all updates

Some forwarded email is sent with no body or truncated body. There seems to be no common thread to these emails.

Many settings say: " . . .cannot be applied to any of your accounts". Specifically this happens with Email Security setting, among many others. There is only one account -- the Microsoft Account.

:)

K EOhrn, Nov 9, 2020
  2. jcmartins Win User

Windows phone 8.1 email forward in message body

Hi all,

Everytime I receive na email and forward it the body of the original email is forward as an attachment.

How can I do to forward the message in the same texto?

Thank you.

jcmartins, Nov 9, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Forwarding emails saved to desktop

Glad you found a way forward. I abandoned MS email clients after Outlook Express -> Win Mail (7), then no client..(8).. Mail (which I've never used).

Plus MS scattered the data hither and thither... so-> Thunderbird.

dalchina, Nov 9, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

I'm wondering if something is possible...I'll try to explain as best I can. If I have the Yahoo Mail account forwarding to a Gmail account, is it possible to reply to the forwarded email but have the response come from the original Yahoo account that the email was forwarded from and not the Gmail account it was forwarded to?

The Yahoo email my boss uses has been around for a long time now and he doesn't want to send emails from an address no one knows.

OrbitzXT, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body - Similar Threads - Mail Truncates Forwarded

2. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  3. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  4. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew: I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body. But, when I use the Mail app, it only displays the title in Hebrew. The body is gibberish. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  6. Mail app not searching mail body

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not searching mail body: Title says it all - I've experienced this for quite some time now. I can recreate it by highlighing the email I'm looking for then searching for a phrase inside the content of the emal ... search finds nothing. Is there a fix that isn't "use another mail app" ? submitted by...
  7. Paste into body of email on windows 10 mail app

Paste into body of email on windows 10 mail app: Hi Nothing happens when I CTRL-V text into the body of an email on my windows 10 mail app. It will paste into the subject line but not the body of the email. Nothing happens when I right click in the email i.e. no paste options. I am trying to copy text from Word. The...
  8. URL truncated in email attachment

URL truncated in email attachment: How can I get an email attachment to open in a new tab if the URL is truncated??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/url-truncated-in-email-attachment/1ed860fd-eadc-434e-a485-8a0c2cdf34b1
  9. forwarding mail in mail app

forwarding mail in mail app: I have a new computer and have set up my mail account in the mail app. I cannot forward mail. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/forwarding-mail-in-mail-app/8c1b057b-26c8-4c06-b695-d527e07aeb10
  10. forward emails

forward emails: When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address. Is this possible. I am using windows 10 email app....