Windows 10: MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

Discus and support MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; What a shame that this wonderful product has been discontinued. Has any one experienced the following problem. My Account Register does not show... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Thomas G Nicol, Jan 9, 2019.

1. MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

What a shame that this wonderful product has been discontinued.

Has any one experienced the following problem.

My Account Register does not show the correct balance if I add an item. This is my Credit Card Register. Also related, is that my Credit Card register does not agree after downloading from the Bank. For years it has worked well until now.

Any help or suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

Thomas

:)

Thomas G Nicol, Jan 9, 2019
  2. MIKELJJ Win User

MS MONEY 2005

I was using MS Money 2005 with Win10 and then had a problem running the program - "the system cannot find file specified wkerning.dll".

I uninstalled MS Money 2003 from CD but cannot find the link to download MS Money 2005? Can anyone advise please?

MIKELJJ, Jan 9, 2019
  3. LL-1023 Win User
    MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

MS MONEY 2005

Hey MIKELJJ,

They only offered MS Money 2005 through CDs and not digital download links, and as they're old software Microsoft unfortunately, and probably, isn't willing to provide such installation media. You should look for a secondhand or new copy through eBay or Amazon.
    As for the DLL file, looks like there are no individual copies that can easily be found online, so you might need to cop installation media for Money 2005 so you can reinstall and repair it ultimately.

Hope this helps.

Ethan B., Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

1. MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly - Similar Threads - Money 2005 Calculating

2. MS Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money: Ive been using very successfully MS Money in the UK for 20 years latterly say 10 years using USMoneyBizSunset version.I have two 'files' - a personal and business both of which until yesterday worked very well.However when I try to open the personal file I get the following...
  3. MS Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money: Ive been using very successfully MS Money in the UK for 20 years latterly say 10 years using USMoneyBizSunset version.I have two 'files' - a personal and business both of which until yesterday worked very well.However when I try to open the personal file I get the following...
  4. Problem with MS Money 2005

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with MS Money 2005: I have a client who wasusing MS Money 2005. Her PC went south so I backed up all her data andreinstalled Windows 10 Pro. She had just done a backup of MS Money beforeI got the machine and I did one as well. That is I specifically copiedthe file. She did a backup, I copied...
  5. Microsoft Money 2005 en français

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Money 2005 en français: Quand je veux accéder par le menu au mode d’emploi en ligne je cherche à effectuer un rapprochement bancaire, par exemple, j’arrive sur la page d’accueil de MSN, ce qui ne m’est pas d’un grand secours. ircMoi rcMoi...
  6. MS calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS calculator: MS calculator used to show a running account of the calculations in the display. Now I must open the history icon to see the calculations. Can this be corrected to once again show the calculations in the calculator's main screen? In other words, the calculator's screen...
  7. ms-calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms-calculator: How do I stop the calculator from popping up hundreds of times an hour? I reset it to no effect, and then deleted it, but then the 'you'll need a new app to open the ms-calculator' popped up often enough to render work next to impossible. I use Windows 10....
  8. MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly: What a shame that this wonderful product has been discontinued. Has any one experienced the following problem. My Account Register does not show the correct balance if I add an item. This is my Credit Card Register. Also related, is that my Credit Card register does not...
  9. Ms Money

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms Money: I had to reinstall Ms Money under Windows 10. Now Money won't open the back-up file. It Comes up with the following message: "Money cannot locate the Backup file or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file, or you do have the permission tp change it, or your...
  10. Problems with My Money 2005 passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with My Money 2005 passwords: My Money will not load my backup copy without a password, but I tried password, it claims it is incorrect, but it is not. I deleted the need for password but it still says I need one. I was sent here by chat case number 1445690885, John E ans was told MS developers with...