Windows 10: MS Money for windows 10

Discus and support MS Money for windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased a new Surface . I have Money98 on my old PC. How do I download the new ms Money for Windows 10 to see how it works. Can I move the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TrevorMorrison1947, Dec 3, 2018.

1. MS Money for windows 10

I have purchased a new Surface . I have Money98 on my old PC.

How do I download the new ms Money for Windows 10 to see how it works. Can I move the old files to the new program

:)

TrevorMorrison1947, Dec 3, 2018
  2. LL-1023 Win User

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Dec 3, 2018
  3. StuartH Win User
    MS Money fails after WINDOWS 10 Install - requires IE 6

After installing Windows 10 and then running MS Money I get a message that MS Money now requires Internet Explorer 6.
    My install of MS Money worked perfectly fine on Windows 8.1 - I really do not want to go back to 8.1.
    Is there a fix for this - I see from other threads that this has been raised however no workable solution has been offered. Any suggestions please?
    Thank You, Stuart H

As a side issue - I just found this on a different site which had positive replies. I'll be trying this later today. (Note this is NOT my suggestion and therefore untested by me
    Follow the steps.

Open Registry Editor (RegEdit).
    Navigate to the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
    In the right pane, look for Version registry value.
    Modify the value date to 9.11.10240.0.

StuartH, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Brian910 Win User

MS Money for windows 10

MS Money in Windows 10

Problem opening Microsoft Money when updated to Windows 10, you can try this; it should allow you to get your money data screen open with all your transaction data intact. I have not looked at using online transactions, but
    if you just used money to have a visual account of your banking data at home then this will allow you to do this.

Your old system will still be on your computer, in my case this was Windows 7, it should apply to Windows 8 etc.

Windows 10.

Open File Explorer. Look under list This PC find your old windows ref.

WIN7_os(cMS Money for windows 10 :) Open this file, from folder list select Program Files Folder

Program Files (x86) Open this file, from folder list select Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money Open this file, from the listing choose the System Folder

System Folder scroll down the list displayed and find msmoney.exe (at this stage you can right click your mouse and create a short cut to
    place on your Desktop and then open MS Money when you need it).

Msmoney.exe open this file and it opens the Welcome Page of MS Money log on to your account and your past data will open for you to use.

This is the long format to see how you got there; the alternative is to just type msmoney.exe into the Search the web and Windows display on the Windows 10 Task Bar, press enter and the Welcome Page should open.

Hope this helps, worth a try

Brian

Brian910, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

MS Money for windows 10

1. MS Money for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Money

2. MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM: 1 Bug in MSN MoneyStep 1: Go to msn moneyStep 2: Go to "expert portfolios" Step 3: Choose "ETFS" Step 4: Sort the data according to "Net assets high to low" Step 5: Choose "list view" Step 6: you will see wrong info for AUM for all companies. Interestingly, if i stay with...
  3. MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Money - wrong figure for AUM: 1 Bug in MSN MoneyStep 1: Go to msn moneyStep 2: Go to "expert portfolios" Step 3: Choose "ETFS" Step 4: Sort the data according to "Net assets high to low" Step 5: Choose "list view" Step 6: you will see wrong info for AUM for all companies. Interestingly, if i stay with...
  4. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  5. Microsoft Money Issue

Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  6. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  7. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  8. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  9. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  10. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms money for windows 10

2. msmoney for windows 10