Windows 10: MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file

Discus and support MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a new one for me, this just started today. I'm running a VM of Win 10 build 1903, MS Money Sunet. Up until today I've had no problem. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by buckhill2, Sep 27, 2019.

1. buckhill2 Win User

MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file

This is a new one for me, this just started today. I'm running a VM of Win 10 build 1903, MS Money Sunet. Up until today I've had no problem.

Any ideas why I can't import an OFX file - I get "you cannot perform this operation right now. There is an online operation in progress. Try again later."

If i double click the OFX file to launch the import, it works perfectly fine.

I read about blocking MS Money from internet via MS Firewall rule, did that.

Nothing jumps out at me in Task Manager, I'm at a loss.

Thanks

:)

buckhill2, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Bill321ZG Win User

money sunset fails after processing a OFX import file from my credit card account

I did find a thread that corrected my problem with OFX import files.

I thought I reported that, my response must not have gone through.

Someone indicated there was a problem with(mnyob99.dll) and to replace it with a corrected version.

I wasn't sure about it but replaced mine with the suggested one and it worked. Two .OFX files imported when I restarted Money Sunset Deluxe and processed cleanly.

I was thrilled to my Money back.

Bill321ZG, Sep 27, 2019
  3. EmBren Win User
    Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe crashes in Windows 10 if ofx file has been imported

Under Windows 10, Money Sunset Deluxe crashes once an ofx file has been imported. The import works but then the app crashes and it will not stay running unless I restore a backup from before the import was run.

I hope that someone has a solution for this issue. I hate manually entering all of my transactions.

EmBren, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Bill321ZG Win User

money sunset fails after processing a OFX import file from my credit card account

I did find a thread that corrected my problem with OFX import files.

I thought I reported that, my response must not have gone through.

Someone indicated there was a problem with(mnyob99.dll) and to replace it with a corrected version.

I wasn't sure about it but replaced mine with the suggested one and it worked. Two .OFX files imported when I restarted Money Sunset Deluxe and processed cleanly.

I was thrilled to my Money back.

The corrected file was found at: mnyob99

My thanks to them. or whoever put it there.

Bill321ZG, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Money Sunset Win 10 unable to import ofx file - Similar Threads - Money Sunset unable

2. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  3. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  4. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't import Barclays OFX file into MS Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't import Barclays OFX file into MS Money: HiUp until today I have been able to import Barclays OFX file into MS Money with no problem.I now get the message "The file you have attempted to import appears to be invalid or contains corrupt data. PLease download the file again. If the trouble persists please contact your...
  6. Can't import Barclays OFX file into MS Money

Can't import Barclays OFX file into MS Money: HiUp until today I have been able to import Barclays OFX file into MS Money with no problem.I now get the message "The file you have attempted to import appears to be invalid or contains corrupt data. PLease download the file again. If the trouble persists please contact your...
  7. MS Money - Sunset Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money - Sunset Edition: My MS Money Sunset Edition disappeared when I reset my laptop. This was suggested because I couldn't get the printer back online with the computer. I have the Money data probably 90% on a thumb drive. I'm so computer illiterate , I may be beyond help. Any viable suggestions...
  8. MS Money - Sunset Edition

MS Money - Sunset Edition: My MS Money Sunset Edition disappeared when I reset my laptop. This was suggested because I couldn't get the printer back online with the computer. I have the Money data probably 90% on a thumb drive. I'm so computer illiterate , I may be beyond help. Any viable suggestions...
  9. MS Money sunset

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Money sunset: will windows 10 run MS Money sunset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-money-sunset/2890271d-b852-4bd0-8be1-744edd4a57ca
  10. MS Money Sunset download virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Money Sunset download virus: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron and am trying to download MS money Sunset on this new PC. However, every time I try to download it says it has a virus and will not let it load. That's great I guess but I tried several different sites trying to find a virus free version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download ofx file

2. donwload sunetub