Windows 10: MS mouse can't connect

Discus and support MS mouse can't connect in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have an old Microsoft Wireless Mouse with new batteries but it is not connecting to my laptop which is a HP Envy laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Colin McLaren, Jun 10, 2020.

1. MS mouse can't connect

Split from this thread.​

I have an old Microsoft Wireless Mouse with new batteries but it is not connecting to my laptop which is a HP Envy laptop. The computer running widows 10 is not connecting to my mouse, which does not have a scroll wheel or a USB connection. It used to work until a couple of weeks ago when I updated my Windows 10. How can I get this mouse to work with my laptop?

:)

Colin McLaren, Jun 10, 2020

2. USB-mouse right click is not working in MS-Word 2016

Hi Jesus,

As you are facing issues with accessing the right click option on the MS programs, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Does the same issue persists on Webpages as well?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: If the issue still persist, please follow the below steps and check.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Mouse.

• On the Device Settings tab of the
      Mouse Properties screen, click the Disable button to turn off the Touchpad.

• Restart the system and enable.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of accessing the mouse for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Func Announces MS-3 Gaming Mouse

Func breaks new ground by introducing an ergonomic gaming mouse which features 10 fully programmable buttons. With a clean black rubber coated body a sophisticated and detailed ergonomic design coupled with multiple setting capabilities, the Func MS-3 delivers a tool suitable for hours and hours of gaming.

The Func MS-3 is equipped with an accurate and reliable Avago 9500 laser sensor offering adjustable lift off distance, an instant dpi step switch, excellent tracking capabilities and a configurable report rate. The onboard memory holds up to 3 fully programmable profiles as well as recorded macros. Each button has its specific designed mechanical switch with individually adjusted pressure force.

MS mouse can't connect 210a_thm.jpg

MS mouse can't connect 210b_thm.jpg

A discrete LED indicator sits right under the notch over the thumb buttons, telling you which profile and dpi step is active. The LEDs can be customized or turned off to match up with your other computer equipment.

Technical Specifications
    • MCU/Processor: WT6573
    • Switches: OMRON
    • Sensor: Avago UGS 9500
    • Memory: Onboard, 512KB
    • Resolution: 90-5670 DPI
    • Frames per second: 12 000
    • Tracking speed: 5.1 m/sec (150ips)
    • Max Acceleration: 30g
    • Image processing: 10.6 megapixels/sec
    • Report rate: Adjustable, up to 1000Hz
    • Lift-off distance: Adjustable
    • Upgradable firmware: Yes
    • Connection: USB. Goldplated
    It took us nearly 1.5 years to bring the Func MS-3 to perfection, which speaks to the spirit and dedication we put into this product. What we have been trying to accomplish during the project is simple and can be summarized in one word, Advantage.

We anatomically studied the hand to create a deeper understanding of how we can develop an ergonomic shape to keep your hand strain and stress-free while optimizing the button positioning. The MS-3 is indeed equipped with many buttons but they can all be reached without taking your eyes off the screen. We evaluated and re-worked the mouse several times before we were satisfied with the shape and button positioning but I have to admit that the result is fantastic. Another important piece in this puzzle, which has been a focus for us, is quality. We have a reputation to uphold, everybody knows how good our other products are. The MS-3 is equipped with the best components we could get our hands on to meet the requirement of a long product lifetime" says Arvid Pålsson, responsible product developer for the MS-3 project.
    • Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse MSRP 79.95$
    • Available in February 2013

btarunr, Jun 10, 2020
  4. radjag Win User

MS mouse can't connect

Updated WIN10 drops MS Bluetooth mouse connectivity

After a recent automatic update of WIN 10 Pro my Toshiba KIRA notebook keeps "dropping" the connection to my MS Bluetooth mouse whenever either the mouse or the notebook sleeps. I have to go to Settings, Bluetooth, unpair mouse, press the connect button
    on the mouse, then re-pair every time. Very annoying. I've tried all of the settings, but cannot find a way to fix this.

Any suggestions?

radjag, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

MS mouse can't connect

1. MS mouse can't connect - Similar Threads - mouse can't connect

2. I can't connect my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my mouse: any answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-mouse/d607d348-7b78-4aa3-947e-7b6a0cab10a3
  3. I can't connect my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my mouse: any answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-mouse/d607d348-7b78-4aa3-947e-7b6a0cab10a3
  4. Bluetooth MS 3600 mouse connected but no cursor - Yoga C930

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth MS 3600 mouse connected but no cursor - Yoga C930: I am using a MS 3600 Bluetooth mouse with my Lenovo C930 laptop that is current up to date running Win 10 2004 and all Lenovo drivers are current From time to time when I bootup the machine the mouse cursor doesn't appear yet in setting is says it is connected. And if I...
  5. Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to connect MS Wireless Mouse: I'm unable to connect my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000 to my new ASUS laptop running Windows 10 despite following all "connect bluetooth device" directions in Settings and switching out the battery. Any suggestions?...
  6. Can't connect mouse

Can't connect mouse: I can't seem to reconnect my Logitech M317 mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-mouse/8e5b77cc-a1c2-4650-abca-f3e693e197c2
  7. Bluetooth and MS Mouse

Bluetooth and MS Mouse: Does anyone know how to connect my awesome asus bluetooth with my Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse, I lost the toggle for it and want to use my asus bluetooth. I do not have a connect button that I know of? So far I have bluetooth turned on with W10 and I have it listed in...
  8. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue: The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this [ATTACH] I tried the mouse with...
  9. Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall

Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall: Hi everyone. On my Dell XPS 9570 with win 10 I'm having issues with a no-brand bluetooth mouse which normally works like charm, sometimes it gets disconnected and then is impossible to reconnect, reinstall, fix in any way. Issue occurred twice, in the same location (my gf...
  10. MS Curly Mouse

MS Curly Mouse: I have an MS curly mouse with my MS Surface Laptop and W10. My left button only works intermittently. I have changed batteries but still the same problem, reinstalled the mouse but it still does it. Any ideas? VERY FRUSTRATING and not good for expensive hardware under a year...