Windows 10: MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured

Discus and support MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have an issue with Microsoft .NET Framework, Every single time i get this popup "Unhandled exception had occurred in your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andreio, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Andreio Win User

MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured

Hello Everyone,
    I have an issue with Microsoft .NET Framework, Every single time i get this popup
    "Unhandled exception had occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ifnore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will clos immediately. Configuration system failed to initialize."

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified module could not be found
    at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.SendInput(Byte[] oldKeyboardState, Queue previousEvents)
    at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.Send(String keys, Control control, Boolean wait)
    at macro2.Form1.Enter_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    SpeedForYou Anti-AFK Utility V1.0
    Assembly Version: 2.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Andrey/Desktop/SpeedForYou%20Anti-AFK%20Utility%20V1.0.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Is there a way to fix it?

:)

Andreio, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Microsoft .Net Framework error "Unhandled exception has occured"

Hi Manas,

This error message "Unhandled exception has occured" can be received if the Microsoft .NET Framework component is not installed on your computer, outdated or if it is damaged. To sort this concern, kindly follow the steps provided by
    Pavan1709 on this
    link

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jun 14, 2019
  3. NET framework unhandled exception has occurred in your application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Which build version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand your concern, "Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application..." this error usually occurs if the Microsoft .NET Framework components are not installed on your computer or if
    it is damaged. Let us try few troubleshooting methods to resolve this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Perform clean boot. Refer the article on

How to perform a clean boot in Windows 10
    for steps to perform clean boot.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to repair .NET Framework using the repair tool. Use the following link to access and use the repair tool for

.NET Framework

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 14, 2019
  4. MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured

.NET Framework generates "unhandles exception" error, but can't un/reinstall 'cos not listed as installed

Hope you can help,

Have tried using MS Forums to solve with no avail.

.NET Framework continues to generate... "Unhandled exception has occured in application" error

(Have tried un/reinstalling software - no help & no one else getting problem.)

So working to un/reinstall .NET Framework ..... but not listed in list of installed programs.

Running Windows 10 Home - Fully updated.

(Have run virus & malware scans too)

advice desperately sought to continue my work MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured :) thanks,

Guy

boohyperad, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured

1. MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured - Similar Threads - NET Framework Error

2. Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...: I am taking this error for a gameSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at...
  3. Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled Exception has Occurred in Microsoft .NET Framework Input string was not in a...: I am taking this error for a gameSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.: I was trying to open a game of mine when I got the message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue." I pressed continue but nothing happened. How can I stop this from happening?...
  5. .net framework unhandled exception error.

.net framework unhandled exception error.: Hey! I'm getting an "unhandled exception han occured in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately" after booting my laptop. I have checked to see if...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application: How do I fix this please? See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Font 'HP Simplified' cannot be found. at...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.

Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.: Yesterday when I shut down my PC I noticed that it takes a lot longer than usual, and today I got this error I believe puts out by Razer Synapse when the system start up. It is a .NET Framework error, but it seems that only Microsoft apps still remain the ability to connect...
  8. NET framework unhandled exception has occurred in your application

NET framework unhandled exception has occurred in your application: Hi, I hope I can get some feedback with regards to an error I've been receiving when trying to start the Benchmark.exe of the game Metro Exodus. Here's how things went prior to the error: -I was trying to benchmark a new GPU-a GTX 780. The benchmark ran fine until I tried...
  9. Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled Exception has occured in a component of your...

Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled Exception has occured in a component of your...: We have add a System Tray component to our UWP app, and when user clicks on any options from the systray. It was throwing the below error. unhanded exception has occurred in you application. If you click continue, the application will ignore and attempt to continue. If you...
  10. MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured in your ap...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured in your ap...: Good day, I have an issue with Microsoft .NET Framework. Every time I log into my session, I get a popup saying: "Unhandled exception had occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ifnore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd Int32 msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam) unhandled exception

2. how to fix 4010:Event message: An unhandled security exception has occurred

3. unhandled exception has occurred windows 10

4. .net unhandled exception letter