Windows 10: ms not getting created for me

Discus and support ms not getting created for me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi sir I have a issue I have asked a question to google and so took me to this some one asking he didn't get to create as it says use school account so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sanathsenapath, Jun 21, 2021.

1. ms not getting created for me

hi sir I have a issue I have asked a question to google and so took me to this some one asking he didn't get to create as it says use school account so i tried to log out but the issue is I tried but it still says the same to use personal or school account I gave my number and it says there is no number add up with that. sir pls help me is there any other way.

:)

sanathsenapath, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 21, 2021
  4. ms not getting created for me

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

ms not getting created for me

1. ms not getting created for me - Similar Threads - getting created

2. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  3. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  4. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  6. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  7. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN: IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-and-cant-get-past-the-create-a/1aaef651-9022-4d93-984b-7ce8b8648df9
  8. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN: IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-and-cant-get-past-the-create-a/1aaef651-9022-4d93-984b-7ce8b8648df9
  9. Trying to create an account for grandma but it just keeps on getting stuck on a page where...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trying to create an account for grandma but it just keeps on getting stuck on a page where...: I am trying to set up an account so that I may login with it on the dell laptop I had recieved from this internship program before it closed down permanentlyfigured since my grandma needs the English practice, I would set up an account for her so she can use this laptop. I...
  10. Trying to create an account for grandma but it just keeps on getting stuck on a page where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to create an account for grandma but it just keeps on getting stuck on a page where...: I am trying to set up an account so that I may login with it on the dell laptop I had recieved from this internship program before it closed down permanentlyfigured since my grandma needs the English practice, I would set up an account for her so she can use this laptop. I...