Windows 10: MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF...

Discus and support MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The title says it all, Office '13 no longer saves file as PDF. When trying to do so, this is the error message that pops up: [img] It doesn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Cr00zng, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Cr00zng Win User

MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF...

The title says it all, Office '13 no longer saves file as PDF. When trying to do so, this is the error message that pops up:

MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF... [​IMG]

It doesn't really matter, if it is existing/new document and/or the file is is local or on the network share. the end result is the same.

This used to work and it had been awhile that it does not. It's not really critical since MS Print to PDF and PhanthomPDF printer work just fine. I just miss the option of creating the PDF file directly in the MS Office applications.

TIA...

:)

Cr00zng, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Feb 27, 2019
  3. microsoft print to pdf files will not open after saving

We suggest that you save the PDF files on your device and check if the issue persists. You may also want to associate the PDF files to Microsoft Edge as the default program to make sure that you have a default application that will open all of your PDF files.
    Here are the steps:

• Search for Default Programs.
    • Go to Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
    • Select the .pdf file type and then click the Change program button on the upper right of the
      Set Associations window.
    • Choose Microsoft Edge and then click OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Feb 27, 2019
  4. MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF...

save Fresh Paint file to PDF

Hi JuliaMPSimmons,

You can save your picture printing it as a PDF.

Follow these steps:

• Open your picture using the Fresh Paint app
    • Click the printer icon

MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF... c78a352c-deab-4dc0-9e59-8e6000858329.png

• Then, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" as printer

MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF... 497b9815-9805-469f-8db1-094f6818a835.png

• Carry on and print your picture as a PDF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've already saved your picture as a *.png/*.jpg/... file, you can equally print the file that you have as a PDF (using "Microsoft Print to PDF").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it was helpful.

Cheers!

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF...

1. MS Office '13 does not save file as PDF... - Similar Threads - Office '13 does

2. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application: When I save a PDF file, it now shows as an MS-DOS Application. It will not allow me to open the file. I'm not sure what has happened as I've not made any changes to my Windows 10 operating system. How can this be resolved?...
  3. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application: When I save a PDF file, it now shows as an MS-DOS Application. It will not allow me to open the file. I'm not sure what has happened as I've not made any changes to my Windows 10 operating system. How can this be resolved?...
  4. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Word > Save as PDF Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word > Save as PDF Question: Folks, when I do this, the pdf opens with MS Edge,. How do I save it as a regular pdf that opens by itself without opening in a browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word-save-as-pdf-question/5c27fad6-5640-4456-8c77-e30ce17b907b
  6. MS Word > Save as PDF Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word > Save as PDF Question: Folks, when I do this, the pdf opens with MS Edge,. How do I save it as a regular pdf that opens by itself without opening in a browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word-save-as-pdf-question/5c27fad6-5640-4456-8c77-e30ce17b907b
  7. Saving a PDF file

Saving a PDF file: Why has Edge stopped allowing me to save a PDF file to my computer? I always could but now have to use Chrome to get the option. Very frustrating. Rita Harris https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-file/6582635a-c723-43bf-96c8-081a5f6586d1
  8. PDF & files saving & "save as"

PDF & files saving & "save as": Why does windows 10 suggest random files folders for saving items? Waste of our time. It should recall the last file folder we saved into and suggest that one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-saving-save-as/fcca6d13-f333-4e07-8bc9-30b27731d192
  9. Saving .pdf files

Saving .pdf files: How do you save a .jpg file as a .pdf file? This is probably a novice question but I just can't figure it out! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-pdf-files/b0e8f9a1-b445-4b95-a8eb-926463c5e050"
  10. Saving PDF files

Saving PDF files: Lately I have not been able to save PDF files. I can print them but cannot save them. this is the same for all folders. I tried to remove any "Read Only" settings. I can save Word documents etc. So this seems specific to PDF files. I go to "Save As" and type in a...