Windows 10: MS Office 2010 related question.

Discus and support MS Office 2010 related question. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had Windows 8.1 on my laptop with MS Office 2010 installed and activated. I inovated the 8.1 to the latest Win 10 release and then switched the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-subsided, Nov 8, 2020.

1. MS Office 2010 related question.

I had Windows 8.1 on my laptop with MS Office 2010 installed and activated. I inovated the 8.1 to the latest Win 10 release and then switched the old disk for an SSD and installed Win 10 on it that got digitally activated later on. I had saved the Office 2010 key before doing any of this.

Can I somehow use the old key to activate any version of Office, or do I need to buy Office 365? Can the 2010 version still be downloaded at all? I definitely don't feel like buying MS Office again...

submitted by /u/-subsided
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-subsided, Nov 8, 2020

2. Windows7 x64 and MS Office 2010?

Well .... I have been running both 32 bit and 64 bit office 2010 on my x64 win7.......

...and you know what.....I went back to 32 bit Libre Office ......*Smile MS Office 2010 related question. :)

But for your question .... YES you can run whatever version of MS Oriffice on Win7 x64 *Wink MS Office 2010 related question. ;)

VulkanBros, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

https://support.office.com/en-au/ar...44c849&ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU#__toc272139016

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Nov 8, 2020
  4. MS Office 2010 related question.

MS Office 2010

I cannot access my MS Office 2010 files which I have a license for. My PC came with an option to purchase MS Office 365 which I did not want. I had a chat agent help me install MS 2010 on my new pc. Not impressed with MS right now.

AnneDrysdale1, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

MS Office 2010 related question.

1. MS Office 2010 related question. - Similar Threads - Office 2010 related

2. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  3. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  4. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Office Professional 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Professional 2010: I need to replace my laptop soon and I want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows 10, because I cannot afford MS Office 365 Personal £59.99 a year or £5.99 a month. I am retired on a State pension and want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows...
  6. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 2010: New laptop with W10s installed; attempted install MS Office 2010, but even though it installed and can be found in programs and features, I cannot find it anywhere else let alone work from it? In other words, it's apparently on my new laptop, but hidden or?...
  7. Installing MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing MS Office 2010: I have Office 2010 installed already on a 32 bit Windows 10 OS. I want to install it on my 64 bit OS also. When I run the install I get an error soon after entering the key: Setup cannot find Office en-us\OfficeLR.cab. Can anyone suggest why this should occur with one of...
  8. Updating MS Office 2010 with SledgeHammer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Updating MS Office 2010 with SledgeHammer: I am in the process of 'birthing' my first Win 10 computer and have followed the great advice offered on this forum's sister-board: Making Win10 look and act like Win7 - Windows 7 Help Forums. I have run into on issue and am hoping that someone can point me in the right...
  9. Office 2010 Re-install question

Office 2010 Re-install question: Hi All, I have an old laptop that needs replacing. It runs windows 10 home and also has Office 2010 installed. Office 2010 came with a 3 install license and the last install was on this computer. After I get my new laptop, I would like to reinstall office 2010 on it. Q: how...
  10. Office 2010 scripted uninstall question

Office 2010 scripted uninstall question: I am trying to get an uninstall script to work for Office Std 2010 x64, and I am running into an issue. For starters, here's the script I have: Code: Start /wait "\\PATH\Setup.exe" /config "\\PATH\Uninstall.xml" /uninstall Standard[/quote] I believe this will work without...