Windows 10: MS Office 2010

Discus and support MS Office 2010 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ITawtITawaPuddyTat, Dec 30, 2021.

1. MS Office 2010

Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file then added my product key years ago. Don't have a disk. How do I download MS 2010 on this laptop. Seen lots of links, but when I entered my product key, didn't work. I read that I have to enter my old product key on Microsoft site to get a new longer version of MS??? As this key has already been used on my laptop. Happy w

:)

ITawtITawaPuddyTat, Dec 30, 2021

2. Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

https://support.office.com/en-au/ar...44c849&ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU#__toc272139016

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Dec 30, 2021
  3. MS Office 2010

I cannot access my MS Office 2010 files which I have a license for. My PC came with an option to purchase MS Office 365 which I did not want. I had a chat agent help me install MS 2010 on my new pc. Not impressed with MS right now.

AnneDrysdale1, Dec 30, 2021
  4. MS Office 2010

Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

MS Office 2010

1. MS Office 2010 - Similar Threads - Office 2010

2. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  3. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  4. Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash: This is more of a statement. In Microsoft's illustrious vision for it's Office users, they have decided on an All-or-Nothing approach. Microsoft software techs have removed our ability to remove the junk programs from their software, like OneDrive, SkyDrive, Groove, and Clip...
  5. Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash

Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash: This is more of a statement. In Microsoft's illustrious vision for it's Office users, they have decided on an All-or-Nothing approach. Microsoft software techs have removed our ability to remove the junk programs from their software, like OneDrive, SkyDrive, Groove, and Clip...
  6. Cant access my microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel etc forgot password and not accepting my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access my microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel etc forgot password and not accepting my...: Hi. My Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 has disappeared from my computer. Tried several times to recover/restore it without sucess. . System will not accept my email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The email address registered with Microsoft is...
  7. Cant access my microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel etc forgot password and not accepting my...

Cant access my microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel etc forgot password and not accepting my...: Hi. My Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 has disappeared from my computer. Tried several times to recover/restore it without sucess. . System will not accept my email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The email address registered with Microsoft is...
  8. Cant access my microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel etc forgot password and not accepting my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. What do I do after I hit "paste all" in Office Clipboard 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do after I hit "paste all" in Office Clipboard 2010: Microsoft per se doesn't really offer any help anymore. Paragraphs written although explain things, but questions come up in the reading that cannot be answered because there is no "back & forth" as on Community, so thank you for your efforts to help people kinda like on a...
  10. What do I do after I hit "paste all" in Office Clipboard 2010

What do I do after I hit "paste all" in Office Clipboard 2010: Microsoft per se doesn't really offer any help anymore. Paragraphs written although explain things, but questions come up in the reading that cannot be answered because there is no "back & forth" as on Community, so thank you for your efforts to help people kinda like on a...