Windows 10: MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

Discus and support MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; on click MS word or excel, says NOT RESPONDING- and takes about 3 minutes to open the application. happens every time I try to open the application. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pananthu41, Mar 20, 2022.

1. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

on click MS word or excel, says NOT RESPONDING- and takes about 3 minutes to open the application. happens every time I try to open the application. Is it fault of Windows 10 pro OR Office 2013

:)

pananthu41, Mar 20, 2022
  2. x509 Win User

Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

3. MS Office 2013 files (word, excel, powerpoint etc.) converted into .odin file format

Hi,

I am using windows 10 pro and MS Office 2013. My all MS Office 2013 files (word, excel, powerpoint etc.) converted into .odin file format. And now my all old data is unreadable. Can anyone please help me?

Regards

Anil Kumar

Moved from Office | Word

AnilKumar_637, Mar 20, 2022
  4. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

Persistent "Not Responding" Error Messages on MS Word, Excel & Chrome Browser on an HP Win 10 Laptop

Sourav,

Greetings. After two (2) days of tense use I am now receiving intermittent "Not Responding" messages for MS Word and Excel as well as Chrome browser.

Your initial suggestions to download any OS and MS Office uploads were very, very helpful. The overall performance of my HP Win 10 laptop is greatly improved.

If you have any suggestions of further steps I can take to minimize or resolve the "Not Responding" issues are much appreciated.

Thank you, Lawrence

Lawrence Wilsn, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

1. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING - Similar Threads - Office 2013 word

2. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  3. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  4. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING: on click MS word or excel, says NOT RESPONDING- and takes about 3 minutes to open the application. happens every time I try to open the application. Is it fault of Windows 10 pro OR Office 2013...
  5. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING: on click MS word or excel, says NOT RESPONDING- and takes about 3 minutes to open the application. happens every time I try to open the application. Is it fault of Windows 10 pro OR Office 2013...
  6. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  7. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel: just installed Windows 10 and now my Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel docs open I see data, and then immediately close. Please advise how I can fix this, as I noted from the microsoft website that Windows 10 should recognize Microsoft 2013....
  8. Office 2013 not working with MS Word

Office 2013 not working with MS Word: I purchased Office 2013 from Amazon in 2015 It has worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers until recently. Now I get the message that it can't open Normal.dotm and a few other error messages that makes it impossible to open MS Word documents. After trying to fix the...
  9. Office 2013 not working with MS Word

Office 2013 not working with MS Word: I purchased Office 2013 from Amazon in 2015 It has worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers until recently. Now I get the message that it can't open Normal.dotm and a few other error messages that makes it impossible to open MS Word documents. After trying to fix the...
  10. MS Office 2013

MS Office 2013: I have a fully licensed copy of MS office 2013. I have been sent a word.doc attachment on an email and saved it to the HDD, but Word refuses to open it!!!! 52061