Windows 10: MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use.

Discus and support MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a recent windows update none of my office apps are working. I used the ms chat support and he advised me to download the DISK ISO and perform an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaurav Vora, Sep 25, 2022.

1. MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use.

After a recent windows update none of my office apps are working. I used the ms chat support and he advised me to download the DISK ISO and perform an in place upgrade. While doing that, the checking for updates is stuck on 46%. i tried to redo the process and it still got stuck. Im seriously frustrated i use excel everyday and now i cant use it for the past few days. Is there a way to fix the 46% or any other method to fix the "Not responding issue"? To be more specific the "Print" option from FILE tab instantly causes excel to freeze and then the not responding issue. But without the print o

:)

Shaurav Vora, Sep 25, 2022

2. MS office 2016 standard complete removal.

Thank for your suggest.

i have already done with this step. After done this, system remain showing all Office 2016 application and still opening.

Regards

Yogesha naik

YogeshaNaik, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2022
  4. albert1 Win User

MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use.

MS Office 2016 installation problems

Ok tried to re-install MS Office 2016 a second time and now it runs however each time I open a MS Office 2016 app such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.

I'm prompted with a message box that states.

How do you want to activate your software?

[x] I want to activate the software over the Internet (recommended)
    [ ] I want to activate the software by telephone

This product will remain unlicensed until you activate your product (Click help for more information)

If I select the first one "over the Internet" and click "Next"

I receive a message from the Activation Wizard

Your copy of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 cannot be activated because the specified Product Key has already been activated the maximum numbers of times permitted for your software license as specified in the Microsoft Software Terms. For details about the maximum allowed number of product activation, click help and then search for "Read the Microsoft Software License Terms".

If I select over the telephone it shows me

Step 1 a telephone number to call

Step 2. When prompted enter installation ID (with 9 set of number each consisting of 7 numbers)

Step 3 Enter confirmation ID here (empty boxes to enter confirmation ID

I would call the Microsoft telephone number 866-421-7141 however my cell phone doesn't have reception at my home location. I need to travel 12 miles north in order to send or receive calls.

albert1, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use.

1. MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use. - Similar Threads - Office 2016 apps

2. Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...: I am having issues with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop. Sometimes the rules work and sometimes they don't. I have deleted all rules, started over, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and re-installed Outlook 2016 desktop, but to no avail. I am using a 2022 LG Laptop, Windows...
  3. Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...: I am having issues with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop. Sometimes the rules work and sometimes they don't. I have deleted all rules, started over, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and re-installed Outlook 2016 desktop, but to no avail. I am using a 2022 LG Laptop, Windows...
  4. MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2016 apps not responding after 10 seconds of use.: After a recent windows update none of my office apps are working. I used the ms chat support and he advised me to download the DISK ISO and perform an in place upgrade. While doing that, the checking for updates is stuck on 46%. i tried to redo the process and it still got...
  5. Purchase Ms Office 2016 Professional

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Purchase Ms Office 2016 Professional: Friends computer hard drive died. Replaced it with an ssd, installed Win10 and now I need Ms Office 2016 Professional. There's a million listings with prices all over the board. I never liked buying software from just anyone but the company I have used for years has exited...
  6. Uninstalling MS Office 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling MS Office 2016: While doing a manual uninstall of MS Office 2016, one of the steps talks about a folder "MSOCache" being in the root folder of my hard drive. I did not see such a folder on my hard drive. Should the folder be there if OFFICE were still installed/buried somewhere in the...
  7. MS Office 2016

MS Office 2016: Where can I download Office Pro Plus 2016. I Have it and have Key for it but takes a long time to download. want to have Disk Image of it. 140675
  8. MS office Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS office Excel 2016: How do I apply a new Theme Font to existing workbooks created with another Theme so that all fonts are changed to the new Theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-excel-2016/1465ff54-f342-4038-85bf-30d61a970d98
  9. Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps

Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps: Whenever I try to use any app of my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 suite -- together with Windows 10 Pro Version 1803, OS Build 17134.191 -- the following error message is displayed: "We're sorry, but ____ has run into an error that is preventing it from working...
  10. MS Office 2016 installation problems

MS Office 2016 installation problems: Hello, I'm running a PC with Windows 10 64-bit installed. I purchased a new copy of Microsoft Office 2016 to upgrade the installed Microsoft Office 2007. I think I made a mistake of not first uninstalling Office 2007 before installation of Office 2016 as ended up running...