Windows 10: MS Office 2019 Home & Student - storable as an ISO file?

Discus and support MS Office 2019 Home & Student - storable as an ISO file? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Dear TenForums: here - after having a disastrous solid-state disk crash back on May 7 with my Win10 X64 CAD desktop, now I've GOT to re-install ALL my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DaveC, May 26, 2020.

1. DaveC Win User

MS Office 2019 Home & Student - storable as an ISO file?

Dear TenForums:

here - after having a disastrous solid-state disk crash back on May 7 with my Win10 X64 CAD desktop, now I've GOT to re-install ALL my applications and fonts, which COULD take quite a long time.

The "old" SSD was a Samsung half-terabyte capacity drive, holding my 250 GB C: volume for Windows 10 X64 (version 1903), and a similar-capacity D: drive for applications. My data is always stored on a conventional hard drive, usually lettered "E:", so the SSD drive crash couldn't take IT out as well.

I've got a number of ISO files for re-installing applications for such a disaster - currently with DesignCAD v.25 64-bit, AutoCAD 2009 LT (usually installed with Longbow Software's "Converter" installation manager in Win10 X64), and other titles.

I HAVE been a longtime user of MS Office 2007's Word and Excel applications, but as those are NO longer supported by Microsoft, since the time of the SSD crash back on the seventh, I HAVE seriously been thinking of acquiring a copy of MS Office 2019 for Home and Student, at Newegg's page for it.

One question, though...as ISO files ARE a great way tor e-install an application quickly, that "keycard" method of purchasing MS Office 2019 mentioned at Newegg's page MIGHT not allow saving an important "office app" like that as an ISO file for quick re-install if it was ever needed...

...I am NOT into "subscription software" by any means (lifelong disability with neurodiversity/Aspergers', and out of work since September 2008) as it's not affordable, even on Social Security Retirement (started on it in April 2020).

So, is there ANY way such a purchasable version of MS Office can be, at any time in the install/use process, still BE saveable as an ISO file for quick re-installation should it ever be needed?

"Just asking" in advance of ANY order for a copy...here's hoping that SOME sort of help could be coming!

Thanks in advance and Yours Sincerely,

:)

DaveC, May 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
  3. Install Office Home & Student 2019

You have posted to the Windows 8 forums about installing Office 2019.

Microsoft 365 and Office Resources

Office Home & Student, Office Home & Business, and Office Professional 2019

Operating system
    Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019

Bill Smithers, May 26, 2020
  4. MS Office 2019 Home & Student - storable as an ISO file?

Install Office Home & Student 2019

Should I delete earlier Microsoft programs prior to installing Office Home and Student 2019

DennisPieper, May 26, 2020
Thema:

MS Office 2019 Home & Student - storable as an ISO file?

1. MS Office 2019 Home & Student - storable as an ISO file? - Similar Threads - Office 2019 Home

2. Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019: Here is a situation. I have a PC now and I'm looking forward to buying a new laptop. The question is if it will be possible to activate it on my current PC, and after 2 months install it on laptop. Is it assigned to my IP or something? To sum up, let me know if it is possible...
  3. Office Home and Student 2019 - activate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Office Home and Student 2019 - activate: Hello....for years, I had an MS Office subscription I cancelled it in early January. Now retired, I don't need much more than classic office apps. I bought a new laptop at Costco and bought the Office Home and Student 2019. I followed instructions and downloaded the app....
  4. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  5. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons.<br><u>The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it.<br></u>Is this an...
  6. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  7. download office home & Student 2019

download office home & Student 2019: Where do I download office 2019 Home & Student, I have the Key Code Alreadydon't need to buy again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-office-home-student-2019/ca9a9977-3773-48fa-a9c9-57545ccbdebe
  8. install office home and student 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  9. MS Office Home and Student 2019 - update = error

MS Office Home and Student 2019 - update = error: Since the update, many of my sentences or phrases have a double line under them. The pages are all in a flash drive with passwords so I don't want to show a picture of the pages. word It looks like word underlined with 2 lines 141109
  10. Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash: In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate. 124702