Windows 10: MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.

Discus and support MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hii i am using MS Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 After successfully updating it i matched the latest version in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AarnavAgarwal1, Jan 17, 2022.

1. MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.

Hii i am using MS Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 After successfully updating it i matched the latest version in this pagehttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-office-2021And there were two sections Retail and LTSC i have gone for LTSC but I noticed that even my Office version is LTSC but the build is for Retail.

:)

AarnavAgarwal1, Jan 17, 2022
  2. MisterEd Win User

Office LTSC 2021 is now generally available Office

You can activate Office LTSC 2021 by:
    • Key Management Service (KMS)
    • Multiple Activation Key (MAK)
    • Active Directory-based
    If businesses are phasing out KMS are they using Active Directory-based activation instead?

I have purchased VL software for a small non-profit. Non-profits can buy Office LTSC 2021 and activate it using MAK. If we decide to get Office LTSC 2021 that is what we will do.

People keep mentioning the illegal VL copies of software like Office being sold. Don't forget that there are also MSDN retail Office keys being sold online. Technically these are just as illegal as VL ones if they are not obtained as part of a MSDN subscription.

MisterEd, Jan 17, 2022
  3. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there
    Usually KMS activations are PIRATE copies -- Strictly against FORUM Rules !! Most companies have long phased out legitimate KMS activations for VL products -- if your's is legal - excuse the "Rant".

Nobody on these Forums will help / discuss or want any discussion for any way round activations other than legal ones such as the /slmgr command used correctly-- There's plenty of legit ways of obtaining Office products -- sorry for "Rant" but Piracy is really not tolerated here as far as Windows / 3rd party paid software is concerned.

If you need legit copy of LTSC Office 2021 you either have to get it from workplace or be an MSDN subscriber as it's available on MSDN now.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 17, 2022
  4. MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.

atinfo yes i installed works ok for activation you need convert it to VL then act via kms.

here screen i use slovak lang.

MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues. [​IMG]

MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues. [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

just on this retal installation you cant choose what install and what not also after you cant remove for ex. acess etc.

we need wait for ms iso

dany007119966, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.

1. MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues. - Similar Threads - office 2021 LTSC

2. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues: Just want to share my first experience, installed Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 on a VM and Embedded Device to check our compatibiliy against LTSC 2019 1809, two things are serious :- TapTip no more working, Virtual keyboard do not show up at all not talking about...
  3. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues: Just want to share my first experience, installed Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 on a VM and Embedded Device to check our compatibiliy against LTSC 2019 1809, two things are serious :- TapTip no more working, Virtual keyboard do not show up at all not talking about...
  4. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.: Hii i am using MS Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 After successfully updating it i matched the latest version in this pagehttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-office-2021And there were two sections Retail and LTSC i have gone for LTSC but I noticed...
  6. MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.

MS office 2021 LTSC updates related issues.: Hii i am using MS Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 After successfully updating it i matched the latest version in this pagehttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-office-2021And there were two sections Retail and LTSC i have gone for LTSC but I noticed...
  7. Upcoming commercial preview of Microsoft Office LTSC and Office 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming commercial preview of Microsoft Office LTSC and Office 2021: At Microsoft, we believe that the cloud will power the work of the future. Overwhelmingly, our customers are choosing the cloud to empower their people—from frontline workers on the shop floor, to on-the-go sales teams, to remote employees connecting from home....
  8. MS Office 2010 related question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Office 2010 related question.: I had Windows 8.1 on my laptop with MS Office 2010 installed and activated. I inovated the 8.1 to the latest Win 10 release and then switched the old disk for an SSD and installed Win 10 on it that got digitally activated later on. I had saved the Office 2010 key before doing...
  9. MS Office Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Office Issues: My Excel, Word and PowerPoint will not start. The error message that is returned is: the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Can anyone tell me how to correct this? Thanks....
  10. MS office issues

MS office issues: After upgrading to Windows 10, I cannot save an excel file. They now open as read-only. When I try to "save as", it says I do not have permission and to ask the Administrator for approval...I AM the administrator, and I checked to make sure that I still was. Thoughts? 11289