Windows 10: MS office activation

Discus and support MS office activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have installed MS office 2010 and have a valid license key but after every update I get the popup asking to activate Office.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by angeloWilliams1, Jul 18, 2019.

1. MS office activation

Hi

I have installed MS office 2010 and have a valid license key but after every update I get the popup asking to activate Office.

:)

angeloWilliams1, Jul 18, 2019
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Hi Guys,

I have 5 workstations.
    One of them was running properly an official MS Office 2007 under Win XP Sp3.
    Recently I replaced the MB.
    Office is no more activated and it is imposible to activate it by Internet or by phone.

Curiously, the Microsoft customer support told me it's not possible because XP is no more supported.

Are you aware of that?

HiSpeed, Jul 18, 2019
  3. HiSpeed Win User

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Jul 18, 2019
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

MS office activation

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

MS office activation

1. MS office activation - Similar Threads - office activation

2. Office 365 / workspace emails will not let me activate emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 / workspace emails will not let me activate emojis: my emoji icon will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-workspace-emails-will-not-let-me/3c7d4aef-335e-4598-9a79-3c097d907d88
  3. Product not activated error 0x4004F00C. I bought Microsoft Office Professional Plus...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product not activated error 0x4004F00C. I bought Microsoft Office Professional Plus...: Product not activated error 0x4004F00C. I bought Microsoft Office Professional Plus directly from Microsoft with lifetime licence. Now saying product not activated....
  4. Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked: I "ghosted" my hdd to a larger unit via Acronis. All OK except Office 2016 now isn't activated. I originally bought my copy of Office 2016 many years ago and it worked fine until I took the free upgrade from Win7 to Win10. Then it was always asking for the licence key, so I...
  5. info required to setup office volume licensing activation server

info required to setup office volume licensing activation server: Hello, I came here to gather some info about stuff i don't understand from microsoft own toutorials about how to setup and use ksm activation servers on your local network. I work in small Polish highschool we own 2 open licences for ms office 1 40 licences for office 2013...
  6. Activation of Office 365

Activation of Office 365: I am trying to setup my new office 365. I am at the stage of confirming my accout. However I cannot enter the Country or Region as it only provides for one country. Please advise....
  7. need help to activate a preinstalled version of MS Office 2016 home

need help to activate a preinstalled version of MS Office 2016 home: i bought a HP laptop 15-da1041TU, from a retail store. The next day, i had issues with windows updates and was asked reinstall Win 10. upon reinstallation, i lost access to a preinstalled version of MS Office that was activated by the dealer, using some part of my email...
  8. MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION

MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION: Hello everyone I bought new HP laptop and whenever I open Ms word document it asks for activation. I have my college outlook account to use Ms office but that is not working to activate office. please help me to solve this issue. Thanks...
  9. Activation of preinstalled windows office

Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...
  10. Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements: Since launching Office 365 to consumers, we have heard feedback from customers about the challenges in installing and using their office subscription across multiple devices. The first step in addressing this issue happened in October 2018, increasing a single user’s device...