Windows 10: MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset

Discus and support MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get my pc based MS Office downloaded after a Windows 10 Reset? Do I have to sign in and use the web based MS Office storing documents on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScotTiernan, Feb 7, 2020.

1. MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset

How do I get my pc based MS Office downloaded after a Windows 10 Reset? Do I have to sign in and use the web based MS Office storing documents on the web?

:)

ScotTiernan, Feb 7, 2020
  2. NIW3 Win User

Windows 10 reset: MS Office and Outlook gone after Windows reset

PC would not boot. Windows Repair and System Restore would not work so did a Windows 10 Reset. Now all MS Office and Outlook apps are missing. An .html file was created on my desktop named "Removed Apps". Third party apps like "iTunes" are listed but
    Office and Outlook are NOT listed as removed apps. Searched C: drive for *.ost, *.pst and *.pab file names but found nothing.

Are Office and Outlook gone? Is my email gone? It was stated that a System Reset would NOT remove this data.

NIW3, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2020
  4. MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset

Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset

1. MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset - Similar Threads - Office Reset

2. Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?: I am planning to reset my laptop because it's getting slow because i have a lot of unused games installed. My main concern is that if I reset my laptop it will also remove my Office apps. Is there a way I can reset my laptop without losing my office apps?...
  3. Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will resetting windows 11 also remove my office apps like Word 2016?: I am planning to reset my laptop because it's getting slow because i have a lot of unused games installed. My main concern is that if I reset my laptop it will also remove my Office apps. Is there a way I can reset my laptop without losing my office apps?...
  4. How to reuse a microsft office product key after a full computer reset?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reuse a microsft office product key after a full computer reset?: I purchased my office product key about 2 years ago when I was building my computer. I had already activated it at the time for my personal use, however, my computer had a major problem a year and a half later and had to be fully reset. Once I got my computer back from the...
  5. How to reuse a microsft office product key after a full computer reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reuse a microsft office product key after a full computer reset?: I purchased my office product key about 2 years ago when I was building my computer. I had already activated it at the time for my personal use, however, my computer had a major problem a year and a half later and had to be fully reset. Once I got my computer back from the...
  6. How to reuse a microsft office product key after a full computer reset?

7. Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?: I'm looking to reset my os because I have an issue about crashing in almost every game I play randomlyThe main topic here is I want to ask whether if my office program such as word xcel etc will be remove after reseting my pc while keeping my personal filesand if it will get...
  8. Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?

Reseting my OS and select keep my personal file Does it remove my office program as well?: I'm looking to reset my os because I have an issue about crashing in almost every game I play randomlyThe main topic here is I want to ask whether if my office program such as word xcel etc will be remove after reseting my pc while keeping my personal filesand if it will get...
  9. I tried to reset my laptop to solve keyabord problems and now Office apps demand for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to reset my laptop to solve keyabord problems and now Office apps demand for a...: PC InfoOS Edition: Windows Core Version: 2009 OS Build: 10.0.19045.2486 System type: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible RAM: 8 GBWindows 10 version: HomeBackground:I was gifted a used HP Pavillion X360 from my aunt and I've used it for about two years fine but in the recent months...
  10. I tried to reset my laptop to solve keyabord problems and now Office apps demand for a...

I tried to reset my laptop to solve keyabord problems and now Office apps demand for a...: PC InfoOS Edition: Windows Core Version: 2009 OS Build: 10.0.19045.2486 System type: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible RAM: 8 GBWindows 10 version: HomeBackground:I was gifted a used HP Pavillion X360 from my aunt and I've used it for about two years fine but in the recent months...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to load ms office in to pc of that was reset

2. how to retore office 365 lost during reset of windows 10

3. i reset computer & lost word app?