Windows 10: MS Office and iphone mail - How to unsynch

Discus and support MS Office and iphone mail - How to unsynch in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Just switched this weekend form a mac to windows 10 pc. I got the office 2016 installed, using outlook for mail. Just like I had the mac version on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by austin571, Feb 6, 2018.

1. austin571 Win User

MS Office and iphone mail - How to unsynch

Just switched this weekend form a mac to windows 10 pc. I got the office 2016 installed, using outlook for mail. Just like I had the mac version on my mac.
    Emails go to the PC - good. Emails go to my iphone - good.
    But I do not want to see my husband's emails on my iphone (nothing weird - just boring). I delete them off my iphone.
    Before with the mac - the emails stayed on the mac computer.
    Now with the PC - if I delete off of one - it deletes on the other device.
    I thought this was an issue because I had the office 365 app from work that they allow us on one computer.
    So I bought the 2016 professional and it still does not work.
    Please help.
    Thank you

:)

austin571, Feb 6, 2018

2. Setting the week start to Saturday

I live in the Middle East in a country (Oman) where the working week starts on Saturday. In Windows Mobile 6.1 is there any way to change the calendar week start day to Saturday (as you can in Outlook in MS Office)? It is very frustrating to see the calendar
    listing unsynched to the weekly schedule.

BernardPerry, Feb 6, 2018
  3. How to delete "Other People" from storage

Anyone know how to delete "Other People" from storage? I have 62GB in there out of 285GB

I've cleaned disk, and the advanced version. I've unsynched. I've deleted users.

Contacted MS Chat help - they don't know either!

henryhutcheson, Feb 6, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

it sounds as if yornot deleting email from the server which is a setting in most clients as a result both get them. On th eiphone simply remove the mail account so it cant connect

Samuria, Feb 6, 2018
  5. austin571 Win User
    But I want email to go to my iphone and to my PC. Same account. I just want to be able to delete emails off of my iphone but keep them on the PC

austin571, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Office and iphone mail - How to unsynch - Similar Threads - Office iphone mail

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS office

MS office: I purchased MS office , Home and student, installed it on the computer. The computer crashed and a technician reinstalled windows. I cannot seem to reinstall MS office as it says product key was used by another person?How do I get MS to release it as I only have one MS...
  5. MS office

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS office: I purchased MS office , Home and student, installed it on the computer. The computer crashed and a technician reinstalled windows. I cannot seem to reinstall MS office as it says product key was used by another person?How do I get MS to release it as I only have one MS...
  6. MS office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  7. MS office

MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  8. Ms office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office: I have preloaded office and it comes with word,exle,and ppt.i don't know office product key.so i upgrade my windows then office gone so how could i install again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/64c73bb9-cb8b-4a6b-9669-82f3a1360a7c
  9. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  10. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unsynch iphone email with outlook 2016

2. how to unsynch iphone from microsoft office 10