Windows 10: MS Office becoming unresponsive in RDS

Discus and support MS Office becoming unresponsive in RDS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys Wonder if anyone had any ideas what our problem can be. Our company recently made the move from citrix to awingu. We have about 6 remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DisasterFun6295, Apr 2, 2021.

1. MS Office becoming unresponsive in RDS

Hi guys

Wonder if anyone had any ideas what our problem can be.

Our company recently made the move from citrix to awingu. We have about 6 remote desktops for various departments that their staff can access.

On one of the desktops we are having issues with office applications becoming unresponsive and needing force shut downs.

The only difference with this one to the others is it hosts an access database that is connected to the other ms apps to perform things like autopopulating emails, letters etc. It is also functions as an access point to client files stored on the network.

We have tried shifting the network location incase this was the issue and even reinstalled.

Any ideas on what we could try to resolve?

Thanks

submitted by /u/DisasterFun6295
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DisasterFun6295, Apr 2, 2021

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Apr 2, 2021
  4. fmonte Win User

MS Office becoming unresponsive in RDS

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

MS Office becoming unresponsive in RDS

1. MS Office becoming unresponsive in RDS - Similar Threads - Office becoming unresponsive

2. Workstation becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Workstation becomes unresponsive: Hello Everyone,So we have a workstation that now from time to time without faile becomes unresponisive, the full deal:Black screen, no pining, SNMP down and not a single input working.It is still running, and after a restart if works again for some time.After scouring the...
  3. Workstation becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Workstation becomes unresponsive: Hello Everyone,So we have a workstation that now from time to time without faile becomes unresponisive, the full deal:Black screen, no pining, SNMP down and not a single input working.It is still running, and after a restart if works again for some time.After scouring the...
  4. Computer becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer becoming unresponsive: So, a couple of days ago my computer started to wig out a bit. Whenever I were to use my computer the windows and clicking the windows will become unresponsive, as well as the hot bar. I have tried troubleshooting myself, restarting it, checking for viruses or errors and...
  5. Computer becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer becoming unresponsive: So, a couple of days ago my computer started to wig out a bit. Whenever I were to use my computer the windows and clicking the windows will become unresponsive, as well as the hot bar. I have tried troubleshooting myself, restarting it, checking for viruses or errors and...
  6. Computer becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Applications becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications becoming unresponsive: I purchased a Dell i7-Gen 8 laptop over a year ago and moved my applications from my old laptop, including two database applications: Family Tree Maker 2019 and Microsoft Money 2007. Both programs worked flawlessly until an update in early September 2020. Since then, I am...
  8. PC becomes unresponsive

PC becomes unresponsive: My computer randomly becomes unresponsive, the mouse locks up, the audio drops out, and the machine itself makes a buzzing/grinding noise not from the speakers. Without any user input the machine corrects itself and goes back to normal operation. I have updated my drivers,...
  9. PC becomes unresponsive?

PC becomes unresponsive?: So basically I've been doing fine on this PC then recently since this Sunday. Anytime I play low-performance games I don't have a problem but when I paly a high-performance game my screen will freeze on that game and if I manage to Alt + Tab out the other windows are also...
  10. ModernUI becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    ModernUI becomes unresponsive: Gaming PC, usual response after gaming for 1 hour or more. Can't click on Start tile, no apps will launch (Mail, Edge, etc.) can double-click program icons to run Windows applications. Usually fix by CTRL/ALT/DEL, log out then restart. Win10 16299.192 GeForce 390.65...