Windows 10: ms office download windows pin

Discus and support ms office download windows pin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting enter a pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-download-windows-pin/e018a06c-82d9-4cad-8885-0fc38f83576d Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JulissaLiendo, Jul 27, 2020.

1. ms office download windows pin

I keep getting enter a pin

:)

JulissaLiendo, Jul 27, 2020

2. Can't remove pinned office applications

My laptop is a Dell Precision 7510, running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprice 64bit (10.0.15063 Build 15063) and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (1701 Build 7766.2092).

My problem is, that beside some useful apps on my taskbar, office has also pinned Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I would like to remove these 3 pinned apps. When unpinning them, they actually disappear, but after next restart (or restart of explorer.exe) they reaper as if nothing had happened.

I have tried following this "guide":
    Can't unpin a program from the taskbar

I have seen the above suggestion posted on several sites, but unfortunately it doesn't help in my case.

When executing the script (or preforming the steps manually) all is removed, but after explorer.exe restart below icons always reaper:

• File Explorer
    • Internet Explorer
    • Outlook 2016
    • PowerPoint 2016
    • Word 2016
    • Excel 2016

Other apps pinned at the time is removed as intended.

Does anyone have a suggestion to how I can remove these unwanted office apps from my taskbar? And why do above list or apps reapear after deleting them from both the %APPDATA% folder and REGEDIT?

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Nielsen, Jul 27, 2020
  3. My MS Office 2013 apps have disappeared

I still cannot find my MS Office 2013 apps to pin them to my start menu. I found a folder labeled MS Excel.exe, but it was empty. These were listed in my list of apps and I pinned Word and Excel to my start screen, but after the last Windows update they
    disappeared from the list of apps and from the start screen. The excel icon I had pinned to my task bar also was removed. I paid good money for this office suite and I should be able to use the apps without this hassle

RobertJulia, Jul 27, 2020
  4. OttoMich Win User

ms office download windows pin

Jump List problem in MS Office (Windows 10 and Office 2016)

My problem is specific to MS Office and Excel: I cannot move and sort the pinned jump list items in these apps. However the feature of moving jump list items works with different programs like
    File Explorer, Acrobat, Photoshop, PowerPoint.

OttoMich, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

ms office download windows pin

1. ms office download windows pin - Similar Threads - office download pin

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS Office not working after PIN Reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office not working after PIN Reset.: I have a DELL desktop with Windows 10. I forgot my login PIN and tried to Reset it. Got a message saying that if I reset the PIN some Apps will not work. I did reset it anyways. And now MS Word, PowerPoint, Excell are not working. When I try to open Word or a saved word file,...
  5. MS Office not working after PIN Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office not working after PIN Reset.: I have a DELL desktop with Windows 10. I forgot my login PIN and tried to Reset it. Got a message saying that if I reset the PIN some Apps will not work. I did reset it anyways. And now MS Word, PowerPoint, Excell are not working. When I try to open Word or a saved word file,...
  6. MS Office not working after PIN Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Download MS Office 2019 Pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download MS Office 2019 Pending: Hi, My product for MS Office is 2016 Professional Plus. Recently, i want to update/reinstall to MS Office 2019 Professional Plus but it said download pending and it's been awhile i haven't received the update/download. Kindly please explain the situation and how to solve...
  8. No download version of MS Office ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    No download version of MS Office ?: Hello. First question: What specifically is a 'product key card'? I know that makes me sound out of the loop, but some MS software is offered in this format and I'm not quite sure if that's a good way to get software. Second question: Any suggestions as to where I can buy...
  9. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  10. MS Office

MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227