Windows 10: MS-Office key invaild

Discus and support MS-Office key invaild in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had problems with my MS-Office (Home and Student 2010) for two weeks now. After several attemps of fixing the problem the classical way (repair, un-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kugel3000, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Kugel3000 Win User

MS-Office key invaild

I had problems with my MS-Office (Home and Student 2010) for two weeks now. After several attemps of fixing the problem the classical way (repair, un- and reinstall, ...) have failed my friend recommend me this page https://www.itechfever.com/microsoft-office-2010-fix-cannot-verify-the-license-for-this-product/ and after a Regisitry Fix I was able to run the OSPP.VBS as suggested but without any success. I looked and found that registered key ended 5 letters that weren't anywhere in my original key, so I run OSPP.VBS /unpkey:XXXXX and tried to reentered my key cscript OSPP.VBS /inpkey:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX but it was reported as unvaild, I tried to get a backup, but failed too. What else can I do?

:)

Kugel3000, Mar 4, 2019
  2. RaPiDo987 Win User

Help recovering MS Office product key

Hey Guys!

I just built a new rig for my grandma but unable to install MS office because she lost the product key. The old HDD still has it install but I don't know how to recover it... *Confused MS-Office key invaild :confused:

Anything will be greatly appreciated *Toast :toast:

RaPiDo987, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 4, 2019
  4. MS-Office key invaild

Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

MS-Office key invaild

1. MS-Office key invaild - Similar Threads - Office key invaild

2. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  3. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  4. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  6. How to find MS office product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to find MS office product key?: A few months ago, I had reinstalled my Win10 installation, because my old Win10 OS was malfunctioning a lot not mentioning even this new OS is malfunctioning, like what the heck Microsoft, why is Windows 10 so buggy?. But now I want to install Microsoft Office on this new...
  7. Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need FULL Install Key for MS Office: Due to extremely poor system performance, I need to reset Windows 10. Virus scans show no suspected items, yet SUPERAntiSpyware SAS shows finding MKEEPER.EXE. However, SAS runs for days and never reaches the removal stage. One software I need to keep is MS Office 2016, which...
  8. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genuine Product Keys for MS Office: Hello, I'm new to this sub and I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this. A friend of mine sells product keys for software like Windows, MS Office etc. I'm interested in buying one for MS Office to install in my new pc (70% cheaper compared to the price on...
  9. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  10. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227