Windows 10: MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

Discus and support MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been updated again... now I have serious trouble with my Excel VBA files. If I try to make some modifications in code some actions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ViktorTsi, Oct 26, 2018.

1. ViktorTsi Win User

MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

Hi all, I have been updated again... now I have serious trouble with my Excel VBA files.

If I try to make some modifications in code some actions lead into Excel crash:

1. Select a part of code and trying to del ---> crash
    2. Press "Reset" button in editor ---> crash (even without any run macro!!)
    3. Trying to paste some code from txt file to editor ---> crash

My config is Win 10 Home + Office 365 Version 1809 Build 10827.20181

!!!NOTE: I have also run this files on another PC with non-updated Office Version 1804 and all works fine!!!

NOTE2: It is not common to all my macro files, but I did not catch when files become be a broken - I just use a back-up files, working with and after some hours of work bump with it again.... note again that previous office version works fine.

Please, can anybody fix it ASAP??

I have already waste 10 h-s and connected with support twice - and they just said posted it on tech-net, that redirected here...

:)

ViktorTsi, Oct 26, 2018
  2. DonTolson Win User

vba support for office mobile excel in the future?

This would probably best be provided as a suggestion to the UserVoice forum for Windows Phone 7. We here are just phone users helping each other and don't have any knowledge/input to MS' future plans or directions.

DonTolson, Oct 26, 2018
  3. mwindham Win User
    vba support for office mobile excel in the future?

I wondered if in either the anticpated MS Tablet or future Office Mobile Excel for Windows phone if vba will be supported? A device without the ability to program is not so useful.

mwindham, Oct 26, 2018
  4. MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

DDE link in Excel crash when I open VBA in Excel wirh Windows10

Good Morning.

I,ve installed windows 10 about 20 days ago.

I've also Microsoft Excel 2007 and I use much VBA Excel and DDE links in my worksheets in Excel.

Before installing Windows 10 I use Windows XP ( with the same Excel 2007 thet I reinstall on Windows 10)

With Windows XP, some times when I need to change istructions in VBA, also if my worksheets was linked with DDE, I opened VBA VisualBasic and I can work in my VBA application.

No problems.

Now, with windows 10, when I open in Excel Visual Basic java links DDE Excel crash.

All works well ( DDE, Excel, and other software ) but whan I open visualbasic in Excel Java Crash.

Any suggest?

Thanks

GiovanniSmiraglia, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

1. MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue - Similar Threads - Office Last Update

2. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook: I have a huge problem that I need to correct. OneDrive has changed all my paths to include OneDrive, and it has broke my automation processes that I have in numerous Excel Workbooks and Email tools in Outlook. Add to that the trusted file issues also. This is on my work...
  3. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook: I have a huge problem that I need to correct. OneDrive has changed all my paths to include OneDrive, and it has broke my automation processes that I have in numerous Excel Workbooks and Email tools in Outlook. Add to that the trusted file issues also. This is on my work...
  4. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 / MS office 365 excel issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 / MS office 365 excel issues: I’m having issues with MS office 365 excel following a Windows 11 upgrade. The program is very latent, meaning one character is typed and I have to wait 30seconds for it to respond. Excel is the only program I am having issues with. I have taken the following actions:-Repair...
  6. Windows 11 / MS office 365 excel issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 / MS office 365 excel issues: I’m having issues with MS office 365 excel following a Windows 11 upgrade. The program is very latent, meaning one character is typed and I have to wait 30seconds for it to respond. Excel is the only program I am having issues with. I have taken the following actions:-Repair...
  7. Office excel, work not working after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office excel, work not working after last update: [ATTACH] cannot open work or excel with my paid account since the latest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-excel-work-not-working-after-last-update/13541ad5-31c3-44ce-ba8e-a6ba0a5b4b8c
  8. MS Office 365 eXCEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 365 eXCEL: Two problems: One- In Excel, keep getting "we're sorry but excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working........" This error is extremely irritating as I have to reenter data everytime MS decides to "prevent it from working" and when you deal with the...
  9. MS Office dissapeared after last update

MS Office dissapeared after last update: MS Office completely dissapeared after last update, Please help!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-dissapeared-after-last-update/524da665-aaaa-4ce1-b128-0fcfdca8bd9c"
  10. MS office Excel 2016

MS office Excel 2016: How do I apply a new Theme Font to existing workbooks created with another Theme so that all fonts are changed to the new Theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-excel-2016/1465ff54-f342-4038-85bf-30d61a970d98