Windows 10: MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

Discus and support MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 system does not show MS Office (2016 v.1811 - which is activated and I use regularly) in the installed list under Programs and Features.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gus.Bergs, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Gus.Bergs Win User

MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

My Windows 10 system does not show MS Office (2016 v.1811 - which is activated and I use regularly) in the installed list under Programs and Features. I have reviewed online help which seems to indicate I have to uninstall and reinstall. I did not purchase install media. What is the path to rectify as it is causing issues with Add-ins not functioning for apps such as, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017? Tqs

:)

Gus.Bergs, Dec 6, 2018

2. Ms office is not showing in the uninstall or change a program list but works properly. How to fully uninstall it?

I was trying to do an online repair of ms office 16 when the internet connection was severed. After that the ms office disappeared from the list of programs in the programs and features of the control panel. But i can still open the ms office. Is there a way to uninstall it now?

wolf einstein, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Well I have about 200 Programs installed, 380 with Steam Games.....about 30 showing in Programs. So it is cute you only have a few Exes to reinstall and are happy. This is still a weird Problem to have all these hidden Program installs showing in Uninstallers and not showing in Program lists in Windows 10 or using Start 10. Erased lists of installs. Must hunt and find Installed Software to run.

The INTEROCITOR, Dec 6, 2018
  4. MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

Programs List - Not the Unistall List

The Office programs should be listed under Start | All Apps | Microsoft Office . The actual exe files are under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OfficeXX\ where XX represents the version number. You can right click on the Start button and go to
    Control Panel | Programs and Features and it should show all the installed programs.

steve

Steve Cochran, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

1. MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features - Similar Threads - Office showing installed

2. MS Office 2016 installation problems

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2016 installation problems: Hello, I'm running a PC with Windows 10 64-bit installed. I purchased a new copy of Microsoft Office 2016 to upgrade the installed Microsoft Office 2007. I think I made a mistake of not first uninstalling Office 2007 before installation of Office 2016 as ended up running...
  3. ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list: I'll begin this by saying that this nuisance has been there even before I upgraded to the April 2018 update. I also posted about this issue here before, but no one was able to help me. Needless to say, the latest update did not fix this. I even did an in-place upgrade after...
  4. Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list

Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list: Just noticed when I was about to upgrade one of my applications by starting to uninstall the current version that it wasn't no longer in the list of installed programs and lots of other programs are gone too. Did some Google searching for this problem and noticed I was far...
  5. CCleaner-lists all programs-control shows less programs, why?

CCleaner-lists all programs-control shows less programs, why?: I use CCleaner, under tools it lists accurately all programs installed on my computer, however, this list is incomplete in control panel and I don't understand why, even though I can safely uninstall any program through CCleaner, I would assume both programs would show the...
  6. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

MS Office Pro Plus not installing: Guys, after doing a clean install of windows 10, I am unable to install ms office pro plus. The error is osppsvc make sure you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Plz help me. Thnx in advance!! 39800
  7. install the new MS Office question

install the new MS Office question: I'm stone age when it comes to MS Office. Currently I have Office 2007! I just started a new job which uses Outlook very heavily, and they want to update me to MS Office. Their external retail computer fellow wants me to bring him my laptop and leave it with him so he can...
  8. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...: Some (3, out of maybe 20) of my installed Programs, all working perfectly well, are not listed in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Any ideas on how to rectify this, please? Thank you. 21717
  9. Installed program not on any of the default lists

Installed program not on any of the default lists: I have installed an update to InDesign (CC 2017 from CC 2015) and the program works fine. However, I cannot open files by default with it. I tried all 7 options given in the Windows forum (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...a.html#option1) but CC 2017 didn’t show up on...
  10. Programs list

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs list: Hello all can anyone tell me where i can find a list of programs so i can start them Thanks 16315