Windows 10: MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

Discus and support MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 system does not show MS Office (2016 v.1811 - which is activated and I use regularly) in the installed list under Programs and Features.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gus.Bergs, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Gus.Bergs Win User

MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

My Windows 10 system does not show MS Office (2016 v.1811 - which is activated and I use regularly) in the installed list under Programs and Features. I have reviewed online help which seems to indicate I have to uninstall and reinstall. I did not purchase install media. What is the path to rectify as it is causing issues with Add-ins not functioning for apps such as, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017? Tqs

:)

Gus.Bergs, Dec 6, 2018

2. Ms office is not showing in the uninstall or change a program list but works properly. How to fully uninstall it?

I was trying to do an online repair of ms office 16 when the internet connection was severed. After that the ms office disappeared from the list of programs in the programs and features of the control panel. But i can still open the ms office. Is there a way to uninstall it now?

wolf einstein, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Well I have about 200 Programs installed, 380 with Steam Games.....about 30 showing in Programs. So it is cute you only have a few Exes to reinstall and are happy. This is still a weird Problem to have all these hidden Program installs showing in Uninstallers and not showing in Program lists in Windows 10 or using Start 10. Erased lists of installs. Must hunt and find Installed Software to run.

The INTEROCITOR, Dec 6, 2018
  4. MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

Programs List - Not the Unistall List

The Office programs should be listed under Start | All Apps | Microsoft Office . The actual exe files are under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OfficeXX\ where XX represents the version number. You can right click on the Start button and go to
    Control Panel | Programs and Features and it should show all the installed programs.

steve

Steve Cochran, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

1. MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features - Similar Threads - Office showing installed

2. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  3. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  4. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?: Are these 3 legitimate items newly listed in control panel>programs/features? 1. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/3021 2. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/2021 3. Team Viewer 2/10/21...
  6. Ms office installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office installing: Hey there i have issues installing MS office. I just bought some samsung galaxy book s but whenever i try installing MS office does not allow me to do so. any suggestions? Thanks in advance....
  7. Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset: I just reset my PC with the option "Keep my Files" but after the reset, I can see some of the apps still installed on my PC which are working but don't get listed under 'Apps & Features' nor in appwiz.cpl How do I get these a list of all these apps?...
  8. Default programs doesn't show list all installed programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default programs doesn't show list all installed programs: How to choose multiple media apps to open different audio file types? i want one app to open .mp3 and a different app to open .wav 1 Choose default by type 2 NONE of the apps in the list are what I want and only option "look for app in store" **** not find the already...
  9. Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list

Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list: Just noticed when I was about to upgrade one of my applications by starting to uninstall the current version that it wasn't no longer in the list of installed programs and lots of other programs are gone too. Did some Google searching for this problem and noticed I was far...
  10. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...: Some (3, out of maybe 20) of my installed Programs, all working perfectly well, are not listed in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Any ideas on how to rectify this, please? Thank you. 21717

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office not showing in programs

2. why is ms office not in my installed programs list

3. MS Office installed but not showing in Programs

4. MS office installed does not show as installed,
  5. ms office installed extension not showing windows 10,
  6. installed office apps not showing,
  7. office apps not showing in programs