Windows 10: MS office not working

Discus and support MS office not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got message on line to update windows and accordingly I updated the windows yesterday. Unfortunately my MS office is not working today. Kindly help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SureshBabu7, Sep 27, 2019.

1. MS office not working

I got message on line to update windows and accordingly I updated the windows yesterday. Unfortunately my MS office

is not working today. Kindly help

:)

SureshBabu7, Sep 27, 2019

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. MS office not working

cortana and ms office not working

Hi Abhinav,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Issue: Cortana not working.

Method: 1

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click
    command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow.

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

If it does not help, use method 2.

Method: 2

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click
    command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Issue: MS office Stopped working.

I would suggest you to post your query in Office forums.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

MS office not working

1. MS office not working - Similar Threads - office working

2. Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working: Microsoft office 2013 stopped working on my new windows 11 computer one week after installing it. It did work for a week then stopped. I get the error message "Operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...
  3. Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working: Microsoft office 2013 stopped working on my new windows 11 computer one week after installing it. It did work for a week then stopped. I get the error message "Operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...
  4. I bought new replacement key for office, unfortunetely it doesnt work . what should i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought new replacement key for office, unfortunetely it doesnt work . what should i do?: i bought new replacemnet key for office , but it doesnt work on my computer. what shoul i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-new-replacement-key-for-office/4a6598a3-3598-4cae-b294-f273d866dcb2
  5. I bought new replacement key for office, unfortunetely it doesnt work . what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought new replacement key for office, unfortunetely it doesnt work . what should i do?: i bought new replacemnet key for office , but it doesnt work on my computer. what shoul i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-new-replacement-key-for-office/4a6598a3-3598-4cae-b294-f273d866dcb2
  6. I bought new replacement key for office, unfortunetely it doesnt work . what should i do?

7. Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!: I have Win 10 and use Office 2007 on a new DELL laptop. Worked perfectly for years. Than suddenly stopped working. Suspected Windows updates or DELL Support Assist changing the system registry. Did a complete REBUILD. Stopped updates using Paloma Biancini's instructions....
  8. Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!

Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!: I have Win 10 and use Office 2007 on a new DELL laptop. Worked perfectly for years. Than suddenly stopped working. Suspected Windows updates or DELL Support Assist changing the system registry. Did a complete REBUILD. Stopped updates using Paloma Biancini's instructions....
  9. Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Phonelink with personal office account non-work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonelink with personal office account non-work: Hi,I am trying to setup phonelink from my laptop and my Samsung S10 phone.I can login to phonelink on laptop with my personal office email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when I try to link it on my phone and it takes me to office login, it says "This type of...