Windows 10: MS Office Pro Plus not installing

Discus and support MS Office Pro Plus not installing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Guys, after doing a clean install of windows 10, I am unable to install ms office pro plus. The error is osppsvc make sure you have sufficient... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Rudra Paliwal, Feb 4, 2016.

1. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

Guys, after doing a clean install of windows 10, I am unable to install ms office pro plus. The error is osppsvc make sure you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Plz help me. Thnx in advance!!

:)

Rudra Paliwal, Feb 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 upgrade - MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show

Original Title : J. W. Underwood

upgrading from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro went ok. However, MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show up in Win Exp pgm files. specifically, Word 2010 can"t be found in pgm files. It is still listed on Desktop & still works, but can't be found where it used to
    reside. Can I reinstall MS Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 10 & have fully functional?

whitehouselawn, Feb 4, 2016
  3. HI Im getting an Errotr Status 0xc0000020 when I try to launch Office apps

Chatted with a MS rep and they suggested I uninstall Office Pro Plus, but when I click on Uninstall, nothing happens. Help!

SeanGaffney, Feb 4, 2016
  4. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

Is your account an administrator or standard? If you have the option, run the installer using the "run as admin" option.

DeaconFrost, Feb 4, 2016
  5. I am admin I have all rights

Rudra Paliwal, Feb 5, 2016
  6. Unless you went to the trouble to unhide the default Administrator account, then no, you are not Admin.

Mark Phelps, Feb 5, 2016
  7. I never did anything I m the adminif there is anything to do please tell me the way

Rudra Paliwal, Feb 6, 2016
  8. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

As I said, NO, you are not the Administrator. Since Win7, the real Administrator account has been hidden -- specifically to prevent folks who did not know what they were doing from running it and doing serious damage to their PCs. If you have to ask how to unhide it, then you do not have the skills to use it properly.

You SHOULD be able to install MS Office by right-clicking setup and selecting Run as Administrator -- and then, supplying YOUR password. IF that does not work, running as Admin is NOT going to fix that problem because it's not a rights problem.

Mark Phelps, Feb 6, 2016
  9. I did a clean install so how can the win7 admin be hidden?? I ran it as admin but no use same error "1920" also my admin account is my Microsoft account. I can install other apps without any problem. Please help me with a fix this if there is. I tried deleting font cache.DAT same error!! Thnx

10. Sven1458 Win User
    Have you tried the "run as admin" option?
    if yes, what happens, if no, why not?
    Sven

Sven1458, Feb 6, 2016
  11. NavyLCDR New Member
    What media and exactly which version of Office are you trying to install? Are you installing from DVD, USB, network or internet? Is it office 2007, 2010, 365, etc?

NavyLCDR, Feb 6, 2016
  12. I have tried run as admin option no success I m trying 2010

13. Sven1458 Win User

MS Office Pro Plus not installing

care to explain how you solved it?

Sven1458, Feb 6, 2016
  14. I just deleted my local account folder from C\Users\username

Rudra Paliwal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MS Office Pro Plus not installing

1. MS Office Pro Plus not installing - Similar Threads - Office Pro Plus

2. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  3. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  4. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016: After upgrading to 20152.1 my Office 365 has changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016 and is requiring activation If I select Change license option then my valid MS Office 365 license is presented but nothing appears to happen when I select it and click next (it stays as MS Office...
  6. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  7. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  8. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  9. Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10: Years ago when I was associated w/ a university I legally received a copy of MS Office Pro Plus 2010. I installed it on my Win-7 machine and have been using it for several years. I recently bought a Dell laptop (XPS 13 9365/ 8th gen Intel i7) with Win-10 installed. I wanted...
  10. MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed): I have MS Office Pro Plus 2016 installed and running the most latest version of Win10. Whenever I install the Office program, I select Custom, and only installing Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. That is all I need. But when I run Windows Updates for other Microsoft...