Windows 10: MS Office Professional 2010

Discus and support MS Office Professional 2010 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to replace my laptop soon and I want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows 10, because I cannot afford MS Office 365 Personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GinaPieri, Aug 31, 2020.

1. GinaPieri Win User

MS Office Professional 2010

I need to replace my laptop soon and I want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows 10, because I cannot afford MS Office 365 Personal £59.99 a year or £5.99 a month.

I am retired on a State pension and want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows 10 I already have, as I said above, is that possible? Primarily to use MSWord and MS Outlook. I don't want to be forced to buy the update. Will I be able to install my MS Office Professional 2010 key on MS Windows 10 on a new laptop?​

:)

GinaPieri, Aug 31, 2020

2. MS office professional academic 2010

I just bought a new computer an I'm trying to install my MS office professional academic 2010 CD. It's in my programs as being added but I can't find Word. Where is it located so I can pin it to my taskbar? I did a search but it sends me to the web.

HELP

prettylady63, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Error code:0x8007007B while activation of MS-Office Pro Plus 2010

One month ago, I have undergone a virus software attack leading to reset of my pc, all of my files were intact, just applications and features were removed. Then I installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and now I am getting this notifications regarding activation key. Look at the screenshot below.

MS Office Professional 2010 141xA.png

Then, I entered Product key, it was perfectly accepted and the and the installation process was then completed.
    MS Office Professional 2010 mwtPp.png

MS Office Professional 2010 jLmQc.png

But, then, when I relaunched the programme, it again asked me for activation Key. However times I enter and make my MS product validated, in the very next time, it always shows me that obnoxious Activation Wizard.

I have seen this discussion, none of the workarounds suggested there, worked for me. I never got an run as administrator option upon right click, which was one of the suggestions stated there.

Also, followed some discussions like this, this and this, but those are different problems.

Just the link of discussion in MS site was reasonable, but that didn't solve my problem.

Any way out?

user606852, Aug 31, 2020
  4. MS Office Professional 2010

Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

https://support.office.com/en-au/ar...44c849&ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU#__toc272139016

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

MS Office Professional 2010

1. MS Office Professional 2010 - Similar Threads - Office Professional 2010

2. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  3. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  4. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to set MS Office Professional 2010 as default

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to set MS Office Professional 2010 as default: My friend's (Win 10) laptop says "you do not have OFFICE" installed when she tries to open email attachments. Today she installed MS Office 2010 and is still getting the same message when trying to open attachments. How can she set the newly installed 2010 edition as default....
  6. MS Office 2002 Professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office 2002 Professional: I paid quite a bit for my MS Office 2002 Pro version and I would like to know if Word and Excel will work in windows 10. If so, what compatibility mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-2002-professional/89944b84-37ab-436b-b227-1a8647e75c13
  7. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2010 Professional: I have a new machine Dell Inspiron which had office 365 installed - I didnt need it - so I uninstalled it. I then started to install from the disc - Office Professional 2010 - the installation halted three quarters through with error code 25541 - failed to open XML file....
  8. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 2010: New laptop with W10s installed; attempted install MS Office 2010, but even though it installed and can be found in programs and features, I cannot find it anywhere else let alone work from it? In other words, it's apparently on my new laptop, but hidden or?...
  9. Installing MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing MS Office 2010: I have Office 2010 installed already on a 32 bit Windows 10 OS. I want to install it on my 64 bit OS also. When I run the install I get an error soon after entering the key: Setup cannot find Office en-us\OfficeLR.cab. Can anyone suggest why this should occur with one of...
  10. Laptop Will Not Recognize Microsoft Office Professional 2010

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Will Not Recognize Microsoft Office Professional 2010: I had to replace a laptop, so I purchased a new Asus (Windows 10). When I downloaded (from my purchased disk) Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, everything seemed to go well. However, when I click on any of the programs to open (Word, Exel, etc.) a pop-up appears...