Windows 10: MS Office subscription on multiple computers

Discus and support MS Office subscription on multiple computers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a subscription to MS Office on my laptop... how do I get copies for my desktop computer? Do I have to buy them again? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertVujovich, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MS Office subscription on multiple computers

I have a subscription to MS Office on my laptop... how do I get copies for my desktop computer? Do I have to buy them again?

Thanks

:)

RobertVujovich, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Ms confirms - eventually Office to be subscription only

Ever since I joined TenForums it always amused me that 'Help me Bake' was listed as a sister-site. That link seems to have been quietly removed now on TF (at least, for the skin I'm using) but can still be seen on the other sites like here on Eight Forums...

MS Office subscription on multiple computers [​IMG]

Edit: Yup - still there on an older skin...

MS Office subscription on multiple computers [​IMG]

3. how to use ms office for multiple laptops?

I had bought MS office 365 for multiple users. According to the seller, I could use it for 36 computers and 6 at a time. And I activated the MS office in one Pc and it is not working for next pc. How can I use office 365 for multiple pcs?

BishalKhadka, Mar 25, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

MS Office subscription on multiple computers

Free MS Office Alternative

You can run simplified cloud versions of MS office from any pc.

cereberus, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

MS Office subscription on multiple computers

1. MS Office subscription on multiple computers - Similar Threads - Office subscription multiple

2. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  3. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  4. Windows upgrade to 11 removes MS OFFICE subscription if it is given by the px

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows upgrade to 11 removes MS OFFICE subscription if it is given by the px: I have a 365 subscription since i got a new win 10 PC. If upgrade to windows 11, will it be there or not? Pic of th product is here: if it will be if it wil be removed, how to reactivate?...
  5. Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016: After upgrading to 20152.1 my Office 365 has changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016 and is requiring activation If I select Change license option then my valid MS Office 365 license is presented but nothing appears to happen when I select it and click next (it stays as MS Office...
  6. how to use ms office for multiple laptops?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to use ms office for multiple laptops?: I had bought MS office 365 for multiple users. According to the seller, I could use it for 36 computers and 6 at a time. And I activated the MS office in one Pc and it is not working for next pc. How can I use office 365 for multiple pcs?...
  7. office subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office subscription: I have an Office 365 Personal subscription, but have an option displayed on my subscription information page to install the app, I am having trouble discerning if I am using the version I have subscribed to...
  8. Ms confirms - eventually Office to be subscription only

Ms confirms - eventually Office to be subscription only: Hi there Ms will now only provide Office /365 when both Office 2019 and Office 2016 expire in 2025. OK that's a long time away -- who knows if Ms won't have been swallowed up by Amazon, Alibaba, Google or whatever by then. !! They readily admit they can make more money from...
  9. office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 subscription: Can I install Office 365 to both a PC and a Mac computer? I understand that it can be installed on 5 devices. Is it right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-subscription/a84ea69b-5dcb-41eb-86d1-fbebfcd5396c
  10. Office subscription

Office subscription: OK boys can you help me out here. I've received the email today about the renewal for my subscription to Office 365. We can't afford it especially as we only really use Excel with the occasional use of Word, although I use OneNote quite a bit. When I took it out I got a...