Windows 10: MS Office version Questions

Discus and support MS Office version Questions in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello All, I'd like to install a new version of MS Office, but I've been told some versions are "Cloud Based" ? Or some require the user to "Log into... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Oscar Hotel, Sep 8, 2020.

1. MS Office version Questions

Hello All,

I'd like to install a new version of MS Office, but I've been told some versions are "Cloud Based" ?
    Or some require the user to "Log into a MS Account" before you install it and or use it ?

I would like to get the latest version that allows me to install it on my PC and use it on my PC without "Logging in" first or having to be online to use it.

What versions will do this and work with MS 10 ?

Thank you, OH.

:)

Oscar Hotel, Sep 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 8, 2020
  3. No download version of MS Office ?

Hello.

First question: What specifically is a 'product key card'? I know that makes me sound out of the loop, but some MS software is offered in this format and I'm not quite sure if that's a good way to get software.

Second question: Any suggestions as to where I can buy MS Office, hopefully a later version, that is not a download ? That is, on some sort of media.

I bought, through Amazon, a copy of Win 10 Pro, and it came in a small box with a thumb drive and a card with a serial number of some sort. Insert thumb drive in USB port, use Win Explorer to read the files, click on [ setup.exe ] and there it is. Integrated well with my Win Seven-managed documents and programs. Do I have that option with any more recent version of Office?

I have Office 2010 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). I want to replace 2010 with some later version, but avoid downloading it. (Sometime unreliable Internet.)

Thanks in advance!

T R Finlay, Sep 8, 2020
  4. MS Office version Questions

Windows7 x64 and MS Office 2010?

Well .... I have been running both 32 bit and 64 bit office 2010 on my x64 win7.......

...and you know what.....I went back to 32 bit Libre Office ......*Smile MS Office version Questions :)

But for your question .... YES you can run whatever version of MS Oriffice on Win7 x64 *Wink MS Office version Questions ;)

VulkanBros, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

MS Office version Questions

1. MS Office version Questions - Similar Threads - Office version Questions

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  5. MS office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  6. MS Office 2010 related question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Office 2010 related question.: I had Windows 8.1 on my laptop with MS Office 2010 installed and activated. I inovated the 8.1 to the latest Win 10 release and then switched the old disk for an SSD and installed Win 10 on it that got digitally activated later on. I had saved the Office 2010 key before doing...
  7. No download version of MS Office ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    No download version of MS Office ?: Hello. First question: What specifically is a 'product key card'? I know that makes me sound out of the loop, but some MS software is offered in this format and I'm not quite sure if that's a good way to get software. Second question: Any suggestions as to where I can buy...
  8. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  9. MS Office

MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227
  10. install the new MS Office question

install the new MS Office question: I'm stone age when it comes to MS Office. Currently I have Office 2007! I just started a new job which uses Outlook very heavily, and they want to update me to MS Office. Their external retail computer fellow wants me to bring him my laptop and leave it with him so he can...