Windows 10: MS Office window size on external monitor

Discus and support MS Office window size on external monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I view any MS Office app file on my second monitor, the size of the ribbon, text, symbols, etc. and all other parts of the file window are too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelDaus, Aug 10, 2019.

1. MS Office window size on external monitor

When I view any MS Office app file on my second monitor, the size of the ribbon, text, symbols, etc. and all other parts of the file window are too large. The info in the file itself are adjustable. How can I reduce the size of these Office objects? Using Windows 10 and MS Office 365.

:)

MichaelDaus, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Reymichael Ros, Aug 10, 2019
  3. MS OFFICE

There is no option available to increase font size in Ms Excel , you and zoom using your two fingers.

You can post your suggestion on
    User Voice Forum
    which is closely monitored by windows.

Krishna Parab, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

MS Office window size on external monitor

External monitor blanking often

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer and external monitor?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates in your PC and also update Display drivers. Follow the steps below.

Step 1: I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.
    • Click on Update and Recovery.
    • Check for updates under
      Windows Updates.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 2: Please refer to the following Wiki article created by
    Andre Da Costa on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you still get random black screen in the external monitor. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

MS Office window size on external monitor

1. MS Office window size on external monitor - Similar Threads - Office window size

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS office

MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  5. Multiple monitors and the two externals are sized wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple monitors and the two externals are sized wrong: I have three monitors set up. My Dell laptop running Win 10 with a 17-inch monitor and two identical Acer 24s. Pretty happy with the setup other than the following problem.The problem is in the multiple Monitor display settings the picture of the two external monitors are...
  6. Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office

Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office: I've known this for awhile now, but in MS Word at least, and probably MS Excel as well, I can make my font sizes like 11.5, or something like that, and it'll take it just fine. Recently, I started customizing an app called Foobar2000, which if you don't know, is basically a...
  7. Windows Sizes When Using External Monitor

Windows Sizes When Using External Monitor: Hey Gang, I am new to Windows. I came from Apple. Last time I use Windows was Windows Vista. My question is. I have a Dell Laptop and Dell External Monitor. Is it possible for Windows to remember your window sizes when switching from laptop display to external display....
  8. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  9. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227
  10. Filling large size external monitor screen

Filling large size external monitor screen: I just reinstalled Windows 10. Now the screen of my external monitor does not fill completely. I tried changing the resolution through settings, but the options I am given do not include a high enough resolution (1920 for a 24 inch screen I think). How do I add this...