Windows 10: MS Office

Discus and support MS Office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Frank1, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Frank1 Win User

MS Office

I an thinking about buying a Microsoft
    office home and student or a Office professional. What is the
    difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank

:)

Frank1, Mar 19, 2019

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. fmonte Win User

MS Office

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

MS Office

1. MS Office - Similar Threads - Office

2. Change OneDrive shortcut in office etc to point to local synced folder not cloud location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change OneDrive shortcut in office etc to point to local synced folder not cloud location: I use one drive for quite a bit of file storage, and it works very well, but when I am working in a poor network area its a nightmare. How can I change the "Onedrive" save loctions in office and shortcuts in windows explorer so that they default to my local mirrored folders...
  3. Office Home & Student 2016 not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student 2016 not working: Hi, I purchased this laptop in Jan'18 for my daughter who is a student. Have bill. Laptop had pre-loadedOffice Home & Student 2016. She suffered a hard disk crash recently and got it replaced. Now when she is trying to use her Office it is asking for product key. What do we...
  4. Upgrade Office 2010 to Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrade Office 2010 to Office 2019: I have a computer running Windows 10 and I want to upgrade my current Office 2010 to Office 2019. I believe you cannot just simply upgrade over the existing Office program and so I need to know the comprehensive detailed steps of getting Office 2019 installed, settings, data...
  5. office is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office is not working: office is not working and it is showing office is not responding this dialog is getting please can you resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-is-not-working/07ce51e2-4df1-4cb4-bc0b-5d2641a01335
  6. OEM Windows and Office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM Windows and Office: I have the personal computer that do not have a valid windows and office. I want to install the original products but I cannot afford to pay big money. What about OEM versions, are they legal to be used on the computer? I can buy the key from the local sellers and download...
  7. how to change office icons on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change office icons on windows 10: i recently downloaded microsoft office professional 2019 and expected to see the new office icons.When the program was downloaded,I saw the old office icons.I saw a program called TileIconifier and I wanted to find out if is possible to change the old office icons through...
  8. microsoftt office

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoftt office: I am unable to activate Microsoft 365 on Windows 10 on my new HP Laptop. It says Office not updated/ activated/ unable to open. Please suggest! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoftt-office/716325a0-b7c4-47d3-8718-9545b42bb52d
  9. New Office Insider Current Channel v2006 build 13001.20384 - July 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Current Channel v2006 build 13001.20384 - July 9: Version 2006 (Build 13001.20384) Feature updates Excel Make a PDF connection: Connect to, import, refresh data from a PDF. Learn more Create variables to use in formulas: Improve performance, readability, and composability with the LET function. This function allows you to...
  10. Apache Open Office with OCR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apache Open Office with OCR?: I have big problems with my thumbs and therefore I can't write at all or only a little (worn out joints, etc.). On the PC I have Apache Open Office on it, but how can I edit scanned documents with this program to fill in, if it does not work how do I have to do it (free...