Windows 10: MS Office

Discus and support MS Office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Frank1, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Frank1 Win User

MS Office

I an thinking about buying a Microsoft
    office home and student or a Office professional. What is the
    difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank

:)

Frank1, Mar 19, 2019

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. fmonte Win User

MS Office

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

MS Office

1. MS Office - Similar Threads - Office

2. Office - Taskbar - Jump List - Right Click - No Remove Command

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office - Taskbar - Jump List - Right Click - No Remove Command: Just started in last couple of weeks -- when I right click an Office icon on Taskbar (Word, Excel) and then right click, only a blank pop-up window appears. Same thing for Office icons in Start Menu. Does not show a "Remove this item" or other commands. It looks like this:...
  3. Office 365 June feature update 16.0.11727.20104 for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 June feature update 16.0.11727.20104 for Android: We are pleased to announce the monthly feature update for Office for Android, now generally available to Office customers. Release details Released: June 17, 2019 Package version: 16.0.11727.20104 Platform: Android phones and tablets Description: June feature update...
  4. Microsoft may introduce Office key for Windows 10 keyboards

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may introduce Office key for Windows 10 keyboards: Microsoft might be adding an Office app key to physical keyboards for Windows 10 PCs or laptops. In addition to the Windows key, the future keyboards from Redmond may also come with a dedicated Office key that will let you access Microsoft’s Office suite and associated...
  5. Office Applications Not Displaying Properly After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Applications Not Displaying Properly After Windows 10 Upgrade: I have an issue with a couple of my users after upgrading them from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When they are using Remote Desktop to access their PCs, all Office applications show up as white. When you are viewing it on their computer directly, it appears normal. We run the...
  6. microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install: Hi, I had a major issue with my desktop that resulted in a black screen with the blinking cursor. I had a genuine Windows 7 OS that had been upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade a year or two ago. I created a bootable USB drive using the Microsoft media tool and...
  7. iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365): I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with my wife's account and vice versa. Everything syncs well (most of the time) but on my wife's computer there are 579...
  8. Non-Paged blue screen when attempting to install Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non-Paged blue screen when attempting to install Office 365: I have reformatted my note book just last night. Upon re-installng the Office 365, i get the BSOD when about 34% installation. I have chatted with online Microsoft Support - they suggest it might be the display drivers issue. (i'm like 'huh?'). Anyway, I proceeded to...
  9. CANNOT DOWNLOAD OFFICE AFTER PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD OFFICE AFTER PRODUCT KEY: hi I am having trouble to download Office, used my product key but get message saying that it has been used, we have just bought this laptop yesterday and were struggling to set it up...
  10. I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office

I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office: Here are some names I've encountered when I am looking for deals on the internet Office Professional 2019 Office 2019 Professional Plus Office Home and Student 2019 Office Home and Business 2019 Looks like there are more names... What are their differences? In fact all...