Windows 10: MS One Drive creates a DropBox Folder

Discus and support MS One Drive creates a DropBox Folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had Dropbox installed and then uninstalled it. MS One Drive is in the StartUp list when the system boots. MS One Drive causes a Dropbox folder to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by W-Wolfe, May 13, 2021.

1. W-Wolfe Win User

MS One Drive creates a DropBox Folder

I had Dropbox installed and then uninstalled it. MS One Drive is in the StartUp list when the system boots. MS One Drive causes a Dropbox folder to be created everytime the system boots up. Why and how do I fix this?

:)

W-Wolfe, May 13, 2021
  2. JanJan Win User

Dropbox folder question

before when I install dropbox there's this icon below in the desktop which allows me in GMAIL to attach files inside the dropbox from desktop. (there were that icon and also the dropbox.exe icon)

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...art=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&tx=45&ty=43

I've just reinstalled windows and the dropbox folder is gone but the dropbox.exe is still there. When I try to attach files from the dropbox in GMAIL, I cant, because if I try to open the dropbox, GMAIL would just attach the whole .exe file

Please help

Thanks

JanJan, May 13, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    New Dropbox folder

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with?
    If you are facing any issues with Dropbox, I suggest you to post the query on Dropbox forums for further assistance.

Refer to the below link.

Dropbox Help Center

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Dropbox Spaces for reimagined shared folders

Read more: Introducing Dropbox Spaces | Dropbox Blog

Brink, May 13, 2021
Thema:

1. MS One Drive creates a DropBox Folder - Similar Threads - Drive creates DropBox

2. does one drive create multiple folder on pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    does one drive create multiple folder on pc?: the users pc has several one drive folders which I believe that is eating up space in the pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-one-drive-create-multiple-folder-on-pc/ca5baa7a-1497-4b63-94de-db40005dcbc5
  3. does one drive create multiple folder on pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does one drive create multiple folder on pc?: the users pc has several one drive folders which I believe that is eating up space in the pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-one-drive-create-multiple-folder-on-pc/ca5baa7a-1497-4b63-94de-db40005dcbc5
  4. does one drive create multiple folder on pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS One Drive

MS One Drive: I have MS One Drive on 1 pc an 1 laptop and I cannot view a PDF, using a string in MS Acesss, as they have the USER NAME & PC NAME before the file name. IS there some way I can change this ?...
  6. MS One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS One Drive: I have MS One Drive on 1 pc an 1 laptop and I cannot view a PDF, using a string in MS Acesss, as they have the USER NAME & PC NAME before the file name. IS there some way I can change this ?...
  7. MS One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unlinking my account from one drive created new one drive folder name

Unlinking my account from one drive created new one drive folder name: Hi, Yesterday I had problems with syncing my one drive and I unlinked my PC. I then added it again and synced the files from one drive to my PC, which includes shared files within my company. This has now created like a second copy of the original one drive folder in my...
  9. how to create a shared folder in one drive

how to create a shared folder in one drive: Hi May i know how to create a shared folder in one drive. Kindly help. Thank you Michelle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-shared-folder-in-one-drive/7ee7a50f-e140-40f4-bd15-316cfae21dc2"
  10. no external hardrive to backup files!!dropbox?one drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    no external hardrive to backup files!!dropbox?one drive?: If I do a fresh install. What are some safe online sites I can back up my files? Drop box or one drive? Suggestions? 37014