Windows 10: MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

Discus and support MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I Minimized Onenote to the task bar I cannot restore or maximize it. Clicking on taskbar icon does nothing, right click only shows "Onenote open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alan Lindabery, Feb 24, 2020.

1. MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

When I Minimized Onenote to the task bar I cannot restore or maximize it. Clicking on taskbar icon does nothing, right click only shows "Onenote open a 2nd occurrance, pin to taskbar & Close window", I have to close/open Onenote or open a 2nd occurrence in order to view Onenote. Anyone Had this issue also?

:)

Alan Lindabery, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Feb 24, 2020
  3. GrzegorzN Win User
    Vertical section list in OneNote (especially mobile version)

I posted it as you adviced:

Vertical section list in OneNote (especially Windows 10 Mobile version) - Microsoft Tech Community - 62958

I think, there is no Vertial view in new versions of OneNote. I posted suggestion in Windows 10 Opinion Center aplication (I don't know how's it called in english) - on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

GrzegorzN, Feb 24, 2020
  4. AllanP Win User

MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

OneNote contents gone

I did not try that and can't see how it would change anything as I am signed on, but it's worth a try; thank you. My chat with them didn't solve anything and she didn't suggest yours. I'l try it now.
    I removed it; logged out and back in.
    Nope didn't work; my notebook appears in greyed out mode for one second or so and disappears.
    My two step verification with MS was covered by an app called authy which gave me a six digit code.

AllanP, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

1. MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0. - Similar Threads - Onenote Version 16001

2. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  3. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  4. downloading the free latest version of OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    downloading the free latest version of OneNote: So I just started to use OneNote that is part of Office 2013, but I thought that the new version would have more features. But, blimey, I can't seem to find the download link. Is this some sort of Microsoft IQ test? *BangheadThat I failed? *Sick 163175
  5. 0x800706D9 - Download OneNote in MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x800706D9 - Download OneNote in MS Store: As you see on the title, I still hardly figure out what causes this error and how I can fix it. I tried to search for a solution on the Internet, but not much. Until now, I have followed this website...
  6. Onenote UWP on Win10 (Version 16001.11231.20118.0) Search is Slow (minutes) and Onenote...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onenote UWP on Win10 (Version 16001.11231.20118.0) Search is Slow (minutes) and Onenote...: This started happening after Onenote 10 updated this morning on my Surface Pro 4. Before the update, search was fast and my life was just perfect! My current release is Version 16001.11231.20118.0 After the update ... Search averages 30-60 seconds on same search...
  7. MS OneNote 2010 - Random appearances on desktop

MS OneNote 2010 - Random appearances on desktop: Hello all. Just lately I am getting completely random appearances on my desktop of the Microsoft OneNote program. I booted up today and there it was on my desktop. I was away and the screensaver had kicked in. (MS Onenote 2010) Seems to appear for no apparent reason....
  8. MS OneNote: Getting Rid Of: How, Please ?

MS OneNote: Getting Rid Of: How, Please ?: Hello, Concerning MS OneNote that came pre-installed on my new PC: Causing me all sorts of problems, with re-appearing files after back on my Desktop after being (supposedly) sent to the Trash, etc. Guess i was signed up for it "automatically," somehow. Would...
  9. Which version of OneNote

Which version of OneNote: Hi. I am new to windows. One of the most exciting things I am looking foreword to when I receive my HP Spectre 360x next week (!!) is using OneNote. I would like the full and most complete version. I know OneNote is typically free, but to get the best version do I need to...
  10. Identify OneNote version?

Identify OneNote version?: How do I identify my Microsoft OneNote's version? 26083