Windows 10: MS Outlook e-mail showing full when it is not

Discus and support MS Outlook e-mail showing full when it is not in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; MS Outlook 2013 E-mail still showing full. ost and archived e-mails. Did cleanup. Checked Calendar -- only seven or eight items. Checked mailbox size.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thomholl, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Thomholl Win User

MS Outlook e-mail showing full when it is not

MS Outlook 2013 E-mail still showing full. ost and archived e-mails. Did cleanup. Checked Calendar -- only seven or eight items. Checked mailbox size. Not much there at all -- a few kb. Compacted archived and ost files. Did an ost repair on the account. Nothing works. Still shows full.

:)

Thomholl, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Activation of Outlook E-Mail Program

I followed all the steps in the 'Settings' for Outlook e-mail, starting with the procedure for enabling the POP function. I pressed the 'OK' button, and the site returned me to the 'Accounts Listed' page, where the new acct. I was trying to create, once
    again, did not appear. Subsequent test messages that I produced, and sent, were again received by my other two e-mail programs, but NOT by the Outlook e-mail site.

AlanPolasky, Oct 7, 2018
  4. MS Outlook e-mail showing full when it is not

E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010)

At work, I am trying to send some e-mails in Outlook 2010 but they're getting stuck in the Outbox folder (and the recipients are not receiving them).

Outlook shows:

Outbox [4]

When I open the Outbox folder, no e-mails are inside.

The Outbox folder shows, "There are no items to show in this view."

Any ideas?

King Mustard, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

MS Outlook e-mail showing full when it is not

1. MS Outlook e-mail showing full when it is not - Similar Threads - Outlook mail showing

2. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  3. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  4. Valid MS e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Valid MS e-mail: Is msa at communication.microsoft.com a valid Microsoft address? Where "at" is @. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/valid-ms-e-mail/2f4dd399-2eec-4daa-a7a3-b9084afa892b"
  5. Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.: I have a couple of Windows 10 Pro Desktops. One I need to install another motherboard and the second one all of sudden after a long time of use stopped recognizing my bios and Windows 10 admin password (which are the same). I recently purchased a Windows 10 "Home" laptop...
  6. Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook): I am able to print anything from my computer EXCEPT when trying to print directly from my internet browser (Edge). Is a setting incorrect? I have re-booted printer & PC but this did not help. Ideas?...
  7. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  8. Outlook Blocking Incominh e-mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Blocking Incominh e-mails: After setting up Microsoft Account on New Computer, Outlook is blocking all incoming emails and asking for the sender to set up an Outlook Account. How can I stop this?...
  9. E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010)

in Browsers and Email
    E-mails showing as in Outbox but folder is empty (Outlook 2010): At work, I am trying to send some e-mails in Outlook 2010 but they're getting stuck in the Outbox folder (and the recipients are not receiving them). Outlook shows: Outbox [4] When I open the Outbox folder, no e-mails are inside. The Outbox folder shows, "There...
  10. Importing Outlook Express E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Outlook Express E-mail: My parents Windows 7 laptop fried recently, I got them a new HP 350 G2 which came with Win8.1 and i upgraded to 10. My father used to use outlook express with an email through his ISP, and the only way I see to import that email into a new account involves being on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook showing as full when its not