Windows 10: MS Outlook - Synchronising

Discus and support MS Outlook - Synchronising in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Have problem in finding out how to access toolbar to synch. Each time I open Outlook am asked to synch with my gmail a/c with instructions. Appreciate... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ess1, Oct 25, 2019.

1. ess1 Win User

MS Outlook - Synchronising

Have problem in finding out how to access toolbar to synch.
    Each time I open Outlook am asked to synch with my gmail a/c with instructions.

Appreciate assistance as just keep on being required to do so.

regards

:)

2. Florio Win User

synchronising outlook on android

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

As I originally wrote, I am already accessing gmail via outlook. The main problem seemed to be the calendar.

I've now solved this by synchronising my outlook and google calendars thanks to a freeware program (Outlook-Google Calendar Sync).

Florio, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account

I have Outlook 2010 on two PCs and use the Hotmail Connector to synchronise my contacts with my Microsoft Account (people.live.com).

I can create/delete contacts on any PC and at the web page at people.live.com and these will synchronise across all accounts. However, if I change details of an existing contact on the PC e.g. change the phone number) then this is not synchronised. If I change the details on the web page at people.live.com then the PCs do get updated. Has anyone any advise how to troubleshoot this problem to ensure that changes to contact details in Outlook 2010 are synchronised correctly across all accounts?

Steve C, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

synchronising outlook on android

I finished up using the Gmail app for email where you can add your Outlook email account. I also installed the Outlook app which is needed to synchronise contacts which I prefer to store in my Microsoft account.

Steve C, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Outlook - Synchronising - Similar Threads - Outlook Synchronising

2. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  3. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  5. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone: synchroniser outlook de mon pc avec outlook de mon iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronisation-outlook-pc-et-iphone/333f9899-e7e6-4f70-b04b-2ea77cb98e50
  6. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone: synchroniser outlook de mon pc avec outlook de mon iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronisation-outlook-pc-et-iphone/333f9899-e7e6-4f70-b04b-2ea77cb98e50
  7. synchronisation outlook PC et Iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook: I have my Outlook set to automatically download incoming messages every 2 minutes when the computer is awake. However, more often than not when I wake the computer up the synchronization process gets stuck . If I close Outlook and restart the computer everything works fine. I...
  9. synchronising outlook on android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    synchronising outlook on android: I have Office 365 on my PC, and use Outlook for my appointments, contacts etc. My principal email account is with gmail, which I normally access via Outlook. I've just installed Outlook on my smartphone (Samsung A3) so that I can have my calendar, contacts and email on hand...
  10. Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account: I have Outlook 2010 on two PCs and use the Hotmail Connector to synchronise my contacts with my Microsoft Account (people.live.com). I can create/delete contacts on any PC and at the web page at people.live.com and these will synchronise across all accounts. However, if I...