Windows 10: MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade I loaded windows 10 from windows 7 and found that MS outlook would not send email. After... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Leebfree, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Leebfree Win User

MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade

I loaded windows 10 from windows 7 and found that MS outlook would not send email. After searching google I found a reference to the SFC tool.

close outlook
    Open a command prompt in the administrator level

run sfc /scannow
    it runs about 15 minuets
    after completion, close command window
    reopen outlook and you will now be able to run outlook
    please email me if this work for you. I am curious if anyone sees this
    Thanks
    Lee

:)

Leebfree, Oct 30, 2015

2. Outlook will not send email after upgrade to Windows 10

Nick , I had the same issue today and after 12 hours I had someone give me a great lead on what to do. Just ran SFC Scan as per below and it worked....

right click start button

select Command Prompt (Admin)

click on Yes

you will see

C:\WINDOWS\system32>type in sfc /scannow and hit your return/enter key. Make sure you put a space in after sfc

It will then run a scan and make some repairs.

Restart after it finished and all is working , I can now send emails

Good luck,

Warren

Warren S 64, Oct 30, 2015
  3. NickLegge Win User
    Outlook will not send email after upgrade to Windows 10

Top Man!!

Worked perfectly. The scan took about 20 minutes and I then restarted Outlook and watched my emails fly out!

Thank you very much.

NickLegge, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Johannes Win User

I have the same problem, except that it started out OK and just lately at random times I see that some mail does not show in the sent box.
    I'll try the scan/now and report back.

Johannes, Nov 2, 2015
  5. Johannes Win User
    The scan/now found some corrupted files and after that the sending of e mails with attachments worked off and on again.
    PS. I was using WLM 2012. I guess I have to make my own thread if this persist.

Johannes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Outlook send email

2. Windows 11, MS Outlook 2021 - cannot send or receive emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, MS Outlook 2021 - cannot send or receive emails: Hi there, I think my email account has been hacked, and can no longer send or receive emails using MS Outlook 2021. I am running Windows 11 on my laptop. My primary @optusnet.com.au account and all subsidiary accounts are affected. My ISP has ensured that my email accounts...
  3. Windows 11, MS Outlook 2021 - cannot send or receive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, MS Outlook 2021 - cannot send or receive emails: Hi there, I think my email account has been hacked, and can no longer send or receive emails using MS Outlook 2021. I am running Windows 11 on my laptop. My primary @optusnet.com.au account and all subsidiary accounts are affected. My ISP has ensured that my email accounts...
  4. Windows 11, MS Outlook 2021 - cannot send or receive emails

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  7. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  8. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...
  9. MS Outlook Issues after Windows 10 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook Issues after Windows 10 upgrade: I have a clean install of Windows 10 and Office Pro 2013. Initially I could not send any emails from Outlook. I resolved this by running SFC /scannow. However, I am getting constant sync errors and a blue circle when using Outlook with IMAP. The 2 accounts I have added are my...
  10. Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10: Please help, four days now and cant send emails! 11678