Windows 10: MS Outlook windows 10

Discus and support MS Outlook windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have not received any new messages in my in box since 1-16-2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oliverdiedrich1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. MS Outlook windows 10

I have not received any new messages in my in box since 1-16-2019

:)

oliverdiedrich1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

MS Outlook windows 10

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

MS Outlook windows 10

1. MS Outlook windows 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook

2. Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This: I've followed all Technical Support and MS Forum suggestions to alleviate this nuisance [subject] and NOTHING works! It's not listed ANYWHERE on my PC except perhaps the registry? to automatically open upon start-up. Where is the "user control" to prevent this from happening...
  3. Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Opening On Windows 10 Start-up Not Designated ANYWHERE To Allow This: I've followed all Technical Support and MS Forum suggestions to alleviate this nuisance [subject] and NOTHING works! It's not listed ANYWHERE on my PC except perhaps the registry? to automatically open upon start-up. Where is the "user control" to prevent this from happening...
  4. mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426

mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426: mi correo outlook ya no se abre en mi pc, me da error 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi-correo-outlook-no-se-abre-aparece-el-error/b753f53e-0f24-4c22-bff4-f530f33007a1
  5. mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mi correo outlook no se abre, aparece el error 0x80070426: mi correo outlook ya no se abre en mi pc, me da error 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi-correo-outlook-no-se-abre-aparece-el-error/b753f53e-0f24-4c22-bff4-f530f33007a1
  6. WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP: We've some computers on our network with the "No Internet" icon in taskbar, but it's not true because i can browse on the web without any problem.The real issue is with Outlook Desktop App Web version works perfectly well. But when we try to open the desktop app we receive an...
  7. WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP

WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP: We've some computers on our network with the "No Internet" icon in taskbar, but it's not true because i can browse on the web without any problem.The real issue is with Outlook Desktop App Web version works perfectly well. But when we try to open the desktop app we receive an...
  8. WINDOWS 10 SAYS NO INTERNET, BUT THERE IS INTERNET EXCEPT FOR OUTLOOK APP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?: I need to set hyperlinks to phone numbers I'm adding to my boss' calendar detail.How do I do that? For instance, if he wants to be able to dial the driver of the car service with just one click, how do I add the hyperlink to that number and use it in the calendar?...
  10. How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create a hyperlink to a number in Outlook calendar?: I need to set hyperlinks to phone numbers I'm adding to my boss' calendar detail.How do I do that? For instance, if he wants to be able to dial the driver of the car service with just one click, how do I add the hyperlink to that number and use it in the calendar?...