Windows 10: MS Paint and MS WORD

Discus and support MS Paint and MS WORD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Word has had issues pertaining to Paint, saying the program was non-existent, whenever I cut, copy, and paste to Word, it gives me an error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by InfamousMFD478, Jul 8, 2022.

1. MS Paint and MS WORD

Word has had issues pertaining to Paint, saying the program was non-existent, whenever I cut, copy, and paste to Word, it gives me an error message saying that Word has a problem.

:)

InfamousMFD478, Jul 8, 2022

2. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jul 8, 2022
  3. MS Paint not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to use Microsoft Paint on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

In this scenario, we would suggest you to check if you are able to launch Microsoft Paint from System32 folder.

1. Press Windows + E key to open
      File/Windows Explorer

2. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32
    3. Double click on mspaint.exe
    4. If you are able to launch then Pin to Taskbar and
      create a shortcut.

If the issue persists then try these steps.

Step 1: Run DISM & SFC scan

We would also suggest you to run the DISM & SFC Scan tool to check if you are able to launch MS Paint, refer this article:
    System File Checker.

Step 2: Reinstall Microsoft Paint app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & features
      from left pane.
    3. Click on Optional features and select
      Microsoft Paint from the list.
    4. Click on Uninstall. Close
      Settings
      and restart the PC.
    5. Now perform step 1 and 2.
    6. Click on Optional features and click
      Add a feature.
    7. Check the box beside Microsoft Paint and click on
      Install.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 8, 2022
  4. MS Paint and MS WORD

MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 8, 2022
Thema:

MS Paint and MS WORD

1. MS Paint and MS WORD - Similar Threads - Paint WORD

2. Snipping Tool pastes on Paint but wont paste on MS Word. Also images pasted to paint wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool pastes on Paint but wont paste on MS Word. Also images pasted to paint wont...: Please see attached image for details.The snipping tool snips image, and once copied, it prints blank box on MS Word. But prints the image fine on Paint. Print screen also pastes fine on Paint, but same problem - it does not paste image on MS Word, just a blank box....
  3. Snipping Tool pastes on Paint but wont paste on MS Word. Also images pasted to paint wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool pastes on Paint but wont paste on MS Word. Also images pasted to paint wont...: Please see attached image for details.The snipping tool snips image, and once copied, it prints blank box on MS Word. But prints the image fine on Paint. Print screen also pastes fine on Paint, but same problem - it does not paste image on MS Word, just a blank box....
  4. How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?: Some time ago I created simple sketches in Paint for Word documents, but did not save these as dedicated image files. Now, if I want to re-edit one of those sketches, I would need to get them back from Word into Paint without the blur that is now being introduced. This...
  5. How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?

How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?: Some time ago I created simple sketches in Paint for Word documents, but did not save these as dedicated image files. Now, if I want to re-edit one of those sketches, I would need to get them back from Word into Paint without the blur that is now being introduced. This...
  6. MS Paint and MS WORD

MS Paint and MS WORD: Word has had issues pertaining to Paint, saying the program was non-existent, whenever I cut, copy, and paste to Word, it gives me an error message saying that Word has a problem....
  7. How Can I do my text align center in Paint as like MS word?

How Can I do my text align center in Paint as like MS word?: How Can I do my text align center in Paint as like MS word?I want to know how can I do text align center in paint as like Ms wordbelow Image.Please suggest me....
  8. lost my paint app and word doc app.

lost my paint app and word doc app.: I use paint and word doc a lot, had them pinned to task bar, one day open computer and they were gone, i had been doing windows update a lot the past two weeks, but i look and searched and even tried to re down load them, and still unable to get them back, please help me get...
  9. MS paint takes time about 5 minutes to open and same for copy paste to ms word from Paint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS paint takes time about 5 minutes to open and same for copy paste to ms word from Paint: Today, i experiences the problem after three months of purchase from HP with 256 ssd and 1 TB HDD with 4 GB ram. I tried to contact hp support but they are not straight forward to answer the call complicated call set up even i also tried to find support from microsoft but can...
  10. can Cortana open application like Paint or MS Words or Internet Explorer

in Cortana
    can Cortana open application like Paint or MS Words or Internet Explorer: can Cortana open application like Paint or MS Words or Internet Explorer Yester Cortana app got updated, after that it stopped opening any app, but before the yesterday's update it was opening any application on my voice command So now how it can be rectified or restored...