Windows 10: MS Paint Change Page Setup Problems.

Discus and support MS Paint Change Page Setup Problems. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I change Page setup in MS Paint to Portrait I get the following message "Paint has stopped working A problem has caused the program to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WiglyTrippod360, Sep 27, 2018.

1. MS Paint Change Page Setup Problems.

If I change Page setup in MS Paint to Portrait I get the following message

"Paint has stopped working

A problem has caused the program to stop working Correctly

etc etc......"

This even happends if I just start Ms Paint and go straight to Print, Page Setup, Portrait without loading an image but of course also happends with an image started or loaded.

:)

WiglyTrippod360, Sep 27, 2018

2. How do I change the paint page setup defauts?

Hi Laurie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

The issue could occur if correct settings is not selected.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "orientation default from landscape to portrait, and also change the margin defaults", are you referring to making orientation change from landscape to portrait for printer page setup?

If you want to change the orientation of printer page setup in the paint app, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Paint app.

2. Then click on File.

3. Under Printer option, select
    Page setup.

4. Then choose Portrait and click on
    Ok.

5. Try to change margin settings accordingly.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with changing orientation page setup for paint app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 27, 2018
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 27, 2018
  4. MS Paint Change Page Setup Problems.

ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

MS Paint Change Page Setup Problems.

1. MS Paint Change Page Setup Problems. - Similar Threads - Paint Change Page

2. problem with ms paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with ms paint: When i use ms paint and try to crop and move certain objects the white bg came too and the removed area became blank, how do i fix it do i need to put layer or another bg before drawing? Thank you in advance...
  3. problem with ms paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with ms paint: When i use ms paint and try to crop and move certain objects the white bg came too and the removed area became blank, how do i fix it do i need to put layer or another bg before drawing? Thank you in advance...
  4. Problem with MS Paint in Windows 11

Problem with MS Paint in Windows 11: Paste icon at the top left corner suddenly vanished and I can't paste any image in MS Paint regardless of image file type. I tried to repair the app via Settings but it didn't work. What to do if paste icon is missing in MS Paint?...
  5. MS Paint page setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint page setup: I use Windows 10 Pro. I do a lot of printing from MS Paint to letter-size portrait layout with no margins. Every time I open a Paint window it defaults to landscape layout with 0.5 inch margins. Is there any way to modify default layout on Paint launch so I don't have to...
  6. MS Paint page setup

MS Paint page setup: I use Windows 10 Pro. I do a lot of printing from MS Paint to letter-size portrait layout with no margins. Every time I open a Paint window it defaults to landscape layout with 0.5 inch margins. Is there any way to modify default layout on Paint launch so I don't have to...
  7. Page setup problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page setup problem.: Recently while I was in Facebook, the text and pictures all of a sudden magnified. I have no idea if this is a Facebook or windows setup problem. Facebook behaves on my other computers. It is annoying because everything is huge, and it's hard to navigate Facebook. I'm not...
  8. Page setup problem.

Page setup problem.: Recently while I was in Facebook, the text and pictures all of a sudden magnified. I have no idea if this is a Facebook or windows setup problem. Facebook behaves on my other computers. It is annoying because everything is huge, and it's hard to navigate Facebook. I'm not...
  9. How to change default page setup for paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change default page setup for paint: Hi, How can change defult page setup in paint and it stay that way I want use a print setting for all of my pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-page-setup-for-paint/fdb8f58b-6f90-4b68-ba7e-b2991b0b3999
  10. MS Paint / Page Set up not working suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Paint / Page Set up not working suddenly: Suddenly, about 5 days ago, the Mircosoft Windows program "Paint" stopped functioning properly. Under the menu to print is a sub menu called "page Set Up" which is of the most vital importance to the program. And it's just not working. It's there but doe snot open when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page setup in ms paint

2. mspaint defaults to landscape

3. paint crashes when changing orientation

4. Orientation not showing in MS paint app.,
  5. ms paint setup,
  6. ms paint change to landscape fails,
  7. mspaint orientation default