Windows 10: MS Paint copy and paste

Discus and support MS Paint copy and paste in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since around the 12th August update I have had a problem with MS Paint (not the 3D version). Trying to copy and paste small areas of a picture still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cj241101, Sep 11, 2019.

1. cj241101 Win User

MS Paint copy and paste

Since around the 12th August update I have had a problem with MS Paint (not the 3D version). Trying to copy and paste small areas of a picture still works as before but not if you then want to move the pasted bit. Pasted bits below a certain number of pixels can't be moved to their desired location. The usual crosshairs no longer appear, just directional arrows. I have made extensive use of Paint for several years and have never encountered this problem before.

:)

cj241101, Sep 11, 2019
  2. elk117 Win User

How to copy and paste into Paint

Within Windows 2007 under start you had a list of installed programmes and features and under the title Accessories amongst other useful things you had Paint. There one could copy and paste text from a Word document and save it as a picture file but under
    the new paint how do you do the same thing? With the option of as new canvas I'm given the choice of copying a picture, draw etc but cannot see of find where I can copy and paste text.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

elk117, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Cutting and copying in Paint greyed out

Hello Mary,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Paint greyed out option in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• How exactly are you opening the pictures in Paint?
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the pictures in paint and check?

We suggest you to once try copy the picture and then paste it in paint and check if you are able to use the cut option.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 11, 2019
  4. MS Paint copy and paste

Copy and Paste and Excel Document into Fresh Paint

How do I copy a selection of an excel spreadsheet and paste it into Fresh Paint? I use to be able to copy a section in Excel and then in MS Paint choose the Edit feature and paste it into a new document then save it as a jpeg. I can't seem to find out
    how to perform the same function in Fresh Paint! Help please!

herself4331, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

MS Paint copy and paste

1. MS Paint copy and paste - Similar Threads - Paint copy paste

2. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint copy and paste: Hello, Ever since the new Windows 11 update, MS paint keep resizing my pictures. Everytime I copy a MS paint picture in MS powerpoint or MS word, my picture is smaller exactly 28%. Resizing it causes a loss in image quality. do not compress in advance options of MS powerpoint...
  3. MS Paint copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint copy and paste: Hello, Ever since the new Windows 11 update, MS paint keep resizing my pictures. Everytime I copy a MS paint picture in MS powerpoint or MS word, my picture is smaller exactly 28%. Resizing it causes a loss in image quality. do not compress in advance options of MS powerpoint...
  4. Twice copy paste issue in paint

Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  5. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  6. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...
  8. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...
  9. Copy & paste on MS Works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy & paste on MS Works: My MS brand mouse used to copy & paste on MS Works, but no longer does. It does work on other data bases. I do not use MS Office. I am 66, and therefore tech-retarded, but I have been using several computers since 2002. It is very tedious to enter the same data over and over...
  10. 'Paste' function into MS Paint / and pointer

'Paste' function into MS Paint / and pointer: I have used Paint for years and tonight too and it was fine until just now; I can no longer paste a jpg into Paint by either using CTRL + V or by right - clicking the mouse. The image IS being picked up by CTRL+C as it pastes into e.g. Word but will not paste into Paint....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to copy and paste with paint in windows 10

2. trouble pasting in paint 3d